Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

March Guild power rankings

Sucess is judged by a team not ones doing

For the past month I've been observing guilds and gathering stats on them to put on my newest thread guild power rankings. Power rankings is a system that ranks your guild on sucess in the past month ( note this does not mean which guild is better) this post is just to inform players of which guilds are really doing a good job and where there headed in the future.

I along with help from each guild graded each guild on many different subjects and made percentages to grade by the percentages are
    Tournament placing 1st or 2nd = 40%
    Top 100 rating = 20%
    Recruited or returning players = 15%
    Hosted tournaments = 10%
    Top 100 score = 10%
    Guild representation = 5%
    Bonus points to a guild who go beyond my expectations in a subject.

Please before backing out of this page and seeing results scroll down to the bottom to see my reasoning why I gave you the rank I did. This thread is not to offend anybody or guild and I tried to be as accurate as possible.

For additional information about the rankings http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....power-rankings
    Is the link.

1st. BP - (89%)

2nd. A1 - (79%)

3rd. KA - (73%)

4th. TJ - (72%)

5th. 17 - (40%)

6th. BT - (39%)

7th. Dk - (25%)

7th. DA - (25%)

9th. RS - (21%)

10th. SL - (20%)

My reasoning for these rankings
    BP - This guild did a very good hosting tournaments this month big or small, also the competed well this month in tournaments getting the most tournament wins by any other guild. They also did decent at recruiting players recently or bringing players back to the game of se and also did average at getting a bunch in top 100 rating. The only negative I see this month is that they did not score well this month or represent there guild best they can by supporting shadow era the best they can.

A1 - It's no surprise to see this guild up this far, this guild always does a very good job at recruiting players and getting them in the top 100 rating and score, this guild does decent in tournaments as well and tries to support shadow era best they can, the only downfall I see is that they rarely host tournaments.

Ka - This month Ka made a big comback they did ok at recruiting a couple more players to ka, and they always do a great job at doing well in score and rating, Ka players also hosted tournaments within the guild and to the community which I consider acceptable and did well in those tournaments that they did participate in and lastly the game shadow era is very popular for the Ka guild

TJ - TJ also did well this month they did not recruit to much this month but a whole bunch of tj players had come back to the game. They always do well hosting cool and interesting tournaments and place well in some of them. They also do well in getting some players on top 100 rating and supporting shadow era.

17 - This guild did not do a great job recruiting this month but a couple players did come back to the game which is good to see, they hosted 1 Tournament this month and did well in rating. However they did not do the greatest in getting players to place in tournaments or getting high in score, but 17 is alive and love to keep the community going.

Bt - This guild did a decent job recruiting quality players this month and helping them reach there potential and getting them in both of the ladders top 100. Sometimes Bt can get a little hostile towards the game and turn away from it for sometime, but they did ok getting a couple players to win tournaments this month and I am sure by next month bt will be even more competitive and strong as a guild.

Da - This guild had some bad moments this month where players would be away from the game for sometime but they made up for it from recruiting a bunch of players tied with the most recruited recently. However this guild did not do well competitively did not win a tournament or getting 1 player into the top ladders. This guild though is very positive they love this game and hosted tournaments this month and supported the community in a good way.

Dk - This guild did a ok job recruiting players recently and alot of dk players had comeback to the game, they did place in a couple tournaments and got at least 1 member in the top 100 for rating and score, lately dk some members have been very inactive though and did not host any tournaments this month but I heard from a source they making a huge comeback.

Rs - Normally this guild would be definitely one of the top in power ranking but due to lack of activity this month they fall down on my list, seadog did finish up a event this month, and they have quality players who do well in rating as well, also a couple players had comeback to the game which is good to see I'm sure rs will make a comeback soon.

Sl - This guild was inactive for some time but now got some life back again, they got a member to join them recently and players had come back to the gane, they did ok in getting a couple players in top 100 rated but there not a competitive guild yet and did not get any tourney wins, I hope to see Sl get back to where the use to be very soon.

I hope you enjoyed this thread care to leave your comments or opinions on here I'm always looking to improve on things and hopefully next month will even be better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really like that you had positive comments, and room to improve for each guild.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's what I try for

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice post, good insight!

E2E is going to have to step it up to make this list someday! Time to start recruiting!
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayfighter View Post
    Nice post, good insight!

E2E is going to have to step it up to make this list someday! Time to start recruiting!
    Yes I would have put 2 more guilds in here but the issue was it wouldn't get very many points I'd like to see a guild like yours get in here though I love what your guilds for

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Id like to commend Shadowmoon for creating a fresh way to look at guilds overall in the SE community. It's really kinda fun. With these rankings we can see where a guild might improve if they want. Top scores are only part of it, number of members another part, but it's how you contribute to the community that matters in the end, because if we all don't do that, this community will die like so many other online tcg's.

So thank you ShadowM, for a very open minded way to compete here in SE.

Respect bro!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Due to some strong opinions about these rankings I made some changes for next month to satisfy more players