Close

Thread: TP Tala

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

TP Tala

Hello guys new to this community, and if my english sucks, well i try my best ive decided to post a kinda different tala deck based on
    templars.This deck is not the meta breaker but if played well can be pretty changeling...so here it is TP Tala :

Hero: obviously Tala

allies :

4x Zealous Mystic
    2x Avenger of the Fallen
    3x Zailen Crusader
    4x Guardian of Unaxio
    2x Sabreen
    4x Templar Champion
    2x General of Unaxio

abilities:

3x Strength of Conviction
    4x Crippling Blow
    3x Ellos' Resolve
    2x Smashing Blow
    4x Blood Frenzy
    2x Enrage
    2x A Legend Rises

items:
    2x War Banner
    3x Reserve Weapon
    3x Rod of Smiting

Total 49 cards + hero = 50

Dont worry about the amount of cards this deck has a good draw due to blood frenzy, good cheap allies to drop early for board presence and haste trough sabreen after you get the blood freenzy on you have different ways of approaching the play to take the board depending on your opponent style and class this deck plays itself you just gotta set up the blood frenzy and use the ability on guardian or general of unaxio to give the templar champion some protection or you can ellos resolve your protectors etc.This deck got variants ways of play its up to you so enjoy.
    Any feedback is always welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well actually the main problem is the draw cards / deck size ratio.

For a 39 cards deck I won't go with less than 6 draws. So for a 50 cards deck you would definitely need more.

I would suggest to trim the reserve weapon and rod of smiting cause it has no synergy with tala.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    Well actually the main problem is the draw cards / deck size ratio.

For a 39 cards deck I won't go with less than 6 draws. So for a 50 cards deck you would definitely need more.

I would suggest to trim the reserve weapon and rod of smiting cause it has no synergy with tala.
    well you have a point usualy if im not havin' a starting hand with blood frenzy second hand i get it so the draw was never the problem the synergy is between the rod and the templars and the reserve weapon recycles rod of smiting i think i can replace the strenght of conviction with treasured heirloom for more draw and with a -1 reserve weapon
    Last edited by "subl1m3"; 03-29-2017 at 08:54 AM.