2x Tainted Oracle

Abilities (13):
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    4x Supernova
    1x Ley Line Nexus

Items (4):
    4x Amulet of Conjuring

Amulet got a pure buff after the update, making it a decent draw engine again.
    The addition of neutral allies has strengthened the ally line-up for rush deck.
    Highly effective deck. Counters the warrior and stall meta much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But why wild boar? Rush goes face so hes just a 2/2 since the +1 attack only applies against allies. I would think Fatebreaker / Puwen would work better for their additional health since they can output the same damage to the hero
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wild boar is for going first and bandit is for going second.
    T2 wild boar into T3 aldon basically kills off any 2cc allies. From there you extend your advantage and transit to burn mode after dropping amulet.
    Going second puwen won’t survive either.

Gamplan:
    Going first: T1 Kris T2 Wild boar T3 Aldon
    Going second T2 Bandit T3 Seductress/FB

I prefer to play Amulet on T6 so that you get to use Loest ability first, but you can still play it on T4 if the board is very favourable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wild boar is somewhat better version of Blake. Better, but it's still Blake. Not that good imo.

On the other hand masked bandit is super strong. You can play him on going first or second, and it's still useful in late game as it survives and deals 2 for 2cc (and/or being a meatshield). Borderline op and it goes into any aggro deck like rogue or mage.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do agree bandit is an awesome T2 drop.
    Wild boar, on the other hand, is only good going first. I would possibley switch 2 wild boar to irum/puwen for a test

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So you guys think Bandit beats Fatebreaker for rush decks? I managed to pick up 4 from the store the other day, maybe I should try them in my rush Loest deck. As an aside, what happens when Bandit is hit with a Hunter's Gambit or Thunderstrike Construct? Technically he has had his health reduced, not taken damage, so he should stay in play, right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm33 View Post
    So you guys think Bandit beats Fatebreaker for rush decks? I managed to pick up 4 from the store the other day, maybe I should try them in my rush Loest deck. As an aside, what happens when Bandit is hit with a Hunter's Gambit or Thunderstrike Construct? Technically he has had his health reduced, not taken damage, so he should stay in play, right?
    Yes Bandit is really awesome, definitely better than fatebreaker.

Yes it should stay as health reduction is not equal to damages. Otherwise it is a bug.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have been playing this deck and do not see where Masked Bandit really adds to the deck. Surely there is a better choice for this slot. I swapped it with Eternal Troll

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomcoil View Post
    I have been playing this deck and do not see where Masked Bandit really adds to the deck. Surely there is a better choice for this slot. I swapped it with Eternal Troll
    With that change you are skewing the resource curve. Troll is not a bad card but it has better synergies with shadow hero due to Slamb.