Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I might need to add two of the borax girls (Braxorian Temptress). Good advice!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure if I can stick yari blade dancer in my build - I would have to give up 3 of my ambush buddies which would destroy the use I get from Sentinel. Cave Spider is the superstar of both of our builds.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by highmystica View Post
    Not sure if I can stick yari blade dancer in my build - I would have to give up 3 of my ambush buddies which would destroy the use I get from Sentinel. Cave Spider is the superstar of both of our builds.
    post your deck list here or somewhere. It's hard to follow your comment without seeing the whole deck list of yours!
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's not tuned - sad face - heavy ambush and cheap allies all under 4cc allies (simple rush). But try Shrine in your build and maybe j. dream (if you find yourself lacking for resources). Your build is stronger than mine presently. Oh wait you always have stronger warriors. Mine has the rush prob - quick to win and also quick to lose. Yours have a strong survivability factor. I see better advantages in your build than mine with J. Dream and Shrine. I seem a turn short in my build - think I gotta dust sentinal. Anyway, it is in progress.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    shrine and J. dream are giving me free wins

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    dusted sentinal so it doesn't work even in more rush oriented games - you survive, I punch quick. I played too much raikka on my phone since last nov when the chat broke for my last android tablet. Can't chat on tablet, can't risk mid long games on phone. "Oh, MEOWER POWER DC'D" no I got a phone call, sorry dude. Your tala "feels" better than mine ... if you have no prob working winthill then is simply is better than mine ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If winthill works with your build - J. Dream, 1 copy to make it a 41 card deck. Yeah, can't sneak winthill in my build ... I need to play threbin to get my warrior mindset back in a round about sort of way. Tala is my third fav hero so it annoys me that I suck with her ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Moonstalker (non-stall), Threbin, Tala, Vic (my sucky style), Zaladar, Raikka, PRAX! what is your order of fav heroes? Sad, I never see you in ranked or chat ... I do really want to play you more often. Or at least again. dammit you make good decks! grrr. (laugh at my attempts to be scary, evil and threatening - everyone else does).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really, should post this. Problem is I don't really play warrior. Granted Tala is like chess ... I need to tune my gear. Gotta say I am halfway thinking about putting the sents back in and reinforcing with retreat! I am having no luck with ffm. Just, 1 haste dmg. No cards to give up?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I did post it ... I am thinking your build is stronger overall ...