Close

View Poll Results: Which Hero do you use most?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amber Rain

3 7.32%
  • Gweneth Truesight

9 21.95%
  • Zaladar

3 7.32%
  • Elementalis

3 7.32%
  • Gravebone

8 19.51%
  • Majiya

8 19.51%
  • Eladwen

1 2.44%
  • Nishaven

2 4.88%
  • Boris Skullcrusher

1 2.44%
  • Zhanna Mist

3 7.32%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVeRxDiE View Post
    The Jericho decks I've lost to didn't use a single plague. He's tough no matter what. His ability/class cards are an obstacle that's hard to overcome.
    What hero are you using? For hunters I see Ter as being the only obstacle. Assuming Jericho doesn't blow up my items, I would care less about Rapid Fire and arrows getting destroyed.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    Just because you exploit the, now, only resource destruction deck doesn't make him good. Stop using Plague and then tell me if he is any good. I have decided to boycott all jericho plague matchups starting today. So if you suddenly face a hunter and next thing you know he quits on you, that'd be me. Resource destruction without resource acceleration/regeneration = fail!
    I don't use Plague in my Jericho deck. He's still good.
    In game name: 5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This may sound stupid, but...
    1. My most used hero - Gravebone. For ranking up.
    2. My sub heroes for when I want a different type of play or what mood I feel in - Zaladar and Majiya.
    3. When I'm playing for fun, and not to mention my favourite hero of all time - Darkclaw. XD
    Part of the No More Nerfs no idea how to do TM's...group.

In-game name is Zack284.

A1! A1! Advanced....1!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    What hero are you using? For hunters I see Ter as being the only obstacle. Assuming Jericho doesn't blow up my items, I would care less about Rapid Fire and arrows getting destroyed.
    I've been using Majiya. The thing that makes Jericho so tough IMO is that he has the ability to destroy weapons, armor(with destroy arms) and effects.(with shadow ability) Those are three things alot of decks use to win, including hunters. And throw in that damn Wizents Staff! I just feel he matches up really well against most Heros.
    *•*•*•"To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities." •*•*•*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVeRxDiE View Post
    I've been using Majiya. The thing that makes Jericho so tough IMO is that he has the ability to destroy weapons, armor(with destroy arms) and effects.(with shadow ability) Those are three things alot of decks use to win, including hunters. And throw in that damn Wizents Staff! I just feel he matches up really well against most Heros.
    And allies with Tidal Wave.

This is exactly how I play him. Deck full of answers, Wizent's Staff to draw more answers than you're drawing threats. It's very Weissman school of Magic (though it has the option to go aggro if I'm the beatdown).

I'll play the one for one trade game (my Destroy Arms for your Soul Seeker), keeping my opponent's card draw off the table while taking advantage of mine. Eventually I get to the state where my opponent's hand and board are empty and they are drawing one card a turn while my hand is holding several answers and I'm drawing two cards a turn.

If I haven't taken too much damage at that point, I'll eventually win.
    Last edited by Kadun; 05-04-2011 at 10:56 PM.
    In game name: 5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Where is my Banebow? He is stronger than you know too.