Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ter Adun Street Fighting Build for Old Cranks

Hey all,

LONG time user here, I haven't touched the game in years. I had a pretty killer build about 4 years ago, however, I tried using it recently and found that it is just weak now.

Anyways. I can't believe how many new cards there are; tons of new abilities and items and armor and weapons and who knows what else. These all seem pretty powerful (and some of the Elemental items just look like some wicked voodoo magic); but, frankly, most builds seem downright dependent on all of these new-dangled gadgets. Rather than take the time to learn all this new stuff myself, I'd rather just destroy them like the plague whenever they pop up in battle This means that it you are going to battle with me, you're going to have to fight me like a man (or woman); hand-to-hand without your fancy-pants items, relics, artifacts and gizmawhatzits.

Here's the build:

1 x Ter Adun;
    2 x Rapacious Vermin;
    2 x Rust Weevil;
    4 x Rampant Krygon;
    4 x Grimghast;
    4 x Murderous Hulk;
    2 x Falseblood Cultist;
    4 x Darkwood Wraith;
    3 x Flameborn Defiler;
    3 x Crippling Blow;
    1 x Sacrificial Lamb;
    2 x Smashing Blow;
    4 x Blood Frenzy;
    3 x Shadowspawn
    1 x Dawn Raid;
    3 x War Banner;
    2 x King's Pride

45 Cards

That's pretty much it; use your ability and cards to destroy whatever your opponent is depending on. After your opponents items/weapons/armor are removed, you've got yourself a good old-fashioned street fight (and one that your opponent is likely under-prepared for). To win the fight, tank up your allies with War Banner and King's Pride. Maintain battlefield advantage with the help of Darkwood Wraith; Grimghast and Crippling Blow. Keep Flameborn handy in the event that your opponent decides to exercise a nuclear option.

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Ulnarian; 03-26-2017 at 11:07 PM.