Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Been playing a week, cpl questions

Hello SE community,

I have been playing this game for about a week and Have enjoyed playing. I even put $20 into the game to help get all the human heros.

I have a couple of questions tho....

1) It seems as if most information I find reguarding this game is from 2016 or before, are there any current websites that are up to date with 2017 info?

2) I tried first rated game last night and the first guy d/c'd which put me rank 100 ( go me lol ) then the second opponent gave me a 240 rated played which absolulty crushed me. I think the D.C. Screwed me by giving me a lot higher rating than I need to be at, and I'm kinda surprised it put a 240 with a 100, is that normal?

3) seems like with this new update they upped the deck size but I can't find any information on it?

Coming into this game as a newb with several expansions is a crazy learning curve as it is but now with the deck sizes getting so big, it seems even more crazy, I'm I missing something.

Thanks for your time.

Konviction

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sometimes the game does that it's not normal but sometimes the game is not very popular to give you a fair opponent the game we become more popular when bugs get fixed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello and welcome.Two wins for 240 rating,i wouldnt complain ,deck size is still thr same 40cards min 120(or110, i m not really sure tbh)max.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the SE community

1) I am not sure what websites are you talking about. This is the official SE forum (which is updated) and usually guilds have their own websites. There were a few websites in the past hosted by individuals to advertise specific material but as you said these are probably out of date. Is there any specific information you are looking for?

2) Rating is usually quite plastic at your first games, so it is natural to have this jump with 2-3 wins. But once you've played a considerable amount of games, you'll get a more stable rating and your pairings will reflect that.

3) As Qwertzy mentioned above, 40 cards is the minimum deck size (this hasn't changed for about 5 years I think) and 120 is the maximum (this has changed fairly recently).
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They need to update the balance changed cards on card list,if a senior member can check it out I'll become sure so kindly check the balanced changed cards on virsion 3.72 on card list

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello Konviction,

The game has come a long way since its start with Call of the crystals. I'm glad you find it fun enough to invest in new heros and cards. You'll be collecting for a while, which was part of the fun for me.

A believe BP Holy punisher answered a lot of your questions very well, so I'll not waste your time.

I invite you to check out the chat app Telegram (there's a thread about it in new players section of forum). If you really wanna talk with the SE community get real time tips and strategy, plus get to know the best gaming community I've ever known, I urge you to get the app. If ya do search @A1 kip_thorp and I can add you to all the public SE rooms.

Welcome!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome. Ask any more questions that come to mind.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the game! I'm always interested in hearing from new players about what they think can be improved.

It's on my todo list to update the card list with the recent balance changes, but some bug squashing has taken up my time recently.