Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Decreasing Disconnected Players Wait Time

When an opposing player disconnects, the wait time before I am declared the winner is absurd. I've never seen it be less than two and a half minutes. The longest I've waited is 15 minutes. In that particular case, I was tired of waiting and conceded the game.
    Also, if DSCoffey isn't a developer, he is definitely hacking the game. Besides having a questionable deck, he would take up to five minutes between actions. Normally I believe they have one minute. He then went away from keyboard for 10 minutes. When he returned, requested to call it a draw.
    I declined. Another 10 minutes passed before he ask again. When I refused him the second time, he disconnected. Knowing that I would have been truly have to concede the match to him. Look into it please and let me know.
    https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58d569b9...24-102533.png?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had a disconnected game a few nights ago and left my ipad on and when I woke up it was still on screen (I finally closed the game and it didn't show up in the results at all, probably cause it was before t4)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you have a concern about a player, please email support. It's considered bad form to accuse somebody of something publicly...

I investigated this player, and besides being a paying customer, he has a low end rating and a normal game history with plenty of losses.

What might have happened is that the game got stuck somehow, and on both of your screens it was showing that you were both disconnected or waiting for the other player. We've been trying to track down these cases but it's pretty rare.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The game has bug with some targeted abilities - Dawn Raid & Mimic is the ones I have encountered. For both players it shows it's the others player turn.

Edit: wulven rally and glimmer of hope cause this too
    Last edited by dejvo; 03-27-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.