Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New to Shadow Era - Questions!

Hey guys,

got the game 2 days ago and played some matches against AI and also some rated games.
    Now i have some question:

1. - when im going to the merchant i cant see any decks/Booster packs. I mean they are there because if im clicking on the empty places where they should be, i can purchase/open them but i cant see any image of the decks / boosters. Is that a bug or why are they invisible for me? I dont get this Problem when buying normal cards or foiles or everything else excpect decks/booster packs. Everything else is visible.

2. -Started the game by choosing eladwen (?) as my hero and actually i really like her and the deck. What should i buy to improve my deck: decks or booster packs? And which ones?

3. -Is it worth to Play some games at meltdown with my (nearly) starter deck?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Luckyluc and welcome to Shadow Era! I'll try to answer your questions the best I can!

1. This seems like you don't have the image files. I would recommend reinstalling the game. Make sure you know your account information because you will need to re-enter it. Also what platform are you using? (Example: PC, Mac, Android, iOS).

2. Since you're new I would recommend getting more copies of the good cards in that deck and replacing the weaker ones. This is only a suggestion though, feel free to keep whatever cards you enjoy using!

+2 Aldon the Brave, -2 Sandra Trueblade
    +4 Cinderborn Fatebreaker, -3 Brigitte Skullborn -1 Dirk Saber
    +1 Puwen Bloodhelm, -1 Dirk Saber
    +3 Jasmine, -3 Black Windrunner
    +2 Lighting Strike, -1 Poor Quality, -1 Freezing Grip
    +1 Super Nova, -1 Extra Sharp
    +1 Fireball, -1 Shrine of Negatia
    +1 Tome of Knowledge

I'd focus on getting the allies first starting with either the Cinderborn Fatebreakers or the Aldon the Brave/Jasmines (these two are a bit more expensive). That should give you a solid burn deck to help you earn gold to buy the cards you want!

3. Meltdown is a bit of a draft mode. You build a deck using booster packs (that you don't keep or pay for). Your collection doesn't factor in when making a Meltdown deck. I would recommend not doing it until your more comfortable with the game, but it could be a good quick way to learn about many cards at once.

Hopefully that helps you out! If you ever have any other questions don't hesitate to ask! Many people around here are very helpful to new players.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 03-22-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for that fast Feedback and help!

1. Im playing on android. I'll try to reinstall the game, good point

2. Thanks for your Suggestion, i really appreciate it!
    So for now im planning to buy a deck. Should i buy a normal human mage deck or a shadow mage deck? Are there many cards i cant use if i buy the shadow one?

3. Oh, okay. Gonna try it later when im ittle bit more into the game

That game seems to have a nice ingame / forum community, great!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glad to see new players join the game welcome

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i would follow demnchi's advice. play and buy the cards you need, strongly considering his suggestions, as you go. if you want to buy decks, buy the raikka deck for 250sc and sell it off for gold. if you want more hero options, then buying the shadow mage deck is a good start. if gives you the shadow mages and a good base for shadow cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks guys, youre great!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If your looking for a family to learn and grow in I can help you find the ideal guild for you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by da shadowmoon View Post
    If your looking for a family to learn and grow in I can help you find the ideal guild for you
    Sounds great! I would really appreciate it to be part of a nice guild.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok msg me on telegram download the app and msg me @jawalizer I'll help you find a guild that fits your style

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cool, Shadowmoon told you about TG, he will guide you in and you can chat with most of the SE community right there.
    You'll find a lot of help with decks , playstyle, cards and everything else. Demenchi was my old boss in A1 and is truly a helpful guy, not a bad player either

Welcome to the game.

@shadowmoon, pm me when you get him on TG and I'll add him to all SE rooms.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread