Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If it hasn't been mentioned humans have two 3cc allies with steadfast and only shadow allies wit steadfast are 6cc
    IGN: Nataku Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Please compare Shrine of Negatia and Artful Squire to Shriek of Vengeance.

Please compare Poor Quality to Acid Jet.

Please compare Disrupt Aura to Shriek of Revulsion.
    Shriek doesn't help, hurts more than helps
    Acid jet works on low duration weapons and armor only.
    Sor is usable

I realize they have similar cards, but as I stated a while ago, being an elemental, Wulven or mage shadow hero, leaves you a choice to run enough different item/ ability removal, which consists of running copies of so many different cards to be able to kill each different thing. One for items 4 cost and below, one for items 5 cost and above, one for attachments and support abilities, or they can leave some out and be underprepared. No combination of 2 is enough. And can't touch items until turn 5. Humans don't have to run 3 different cards to make up for their lack of ability damage, and if they so have to then those cards work independently and interchangeably, such as haste ally combined with an attachment.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 03-21-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is very easy to remember when your opponent had the perfect card(s) to beat you. The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Generally when you make it a blanket statement like human better than shadow, there are going to be problems with it. There are a bunch of heroes in both factions, I refuse to believe that every shadow hero is better than every human hero or vice versa.

If you are sticking to one hero o one faction of heroes you will always see the advantages others have over you. Think about this though, your hero/faction has something that you love about it that way the others don't. Hold on to that and enjoy the game. Trust that Wulven has plenty of statistics and will make changes if anything gets too far out of whack.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows R Us View Post
    It is very easy to remember when your opponent had the perfect card(s) to beat you. The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Generally when you make it a blanket statement like human better than shadow, there are going to be problems with it. There are a bunch of heroes in both factions, I refuse to believe that every shadow hero is better than every human hero or vice versa.

If you are sticking to one hero o one faction of heroes you will always see the advantages others have over you. Think about this though, your hero/faction has something that you love about it that way the others don't. Hold on to that and enjoy the game. Trust that Wulven has plenty of statistics and will make changes if anything gets too far out of whack.
    You obviously haven't read my posts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I kinda go with Dvsklown that y humans have better advantage, cuz they really do,a side from the good examples he made but for other example they can play with fatties(5cc or more) unlike shadow [as fatty Garth and Lance (they use alot of
    them)and some others too who can get some use from them,shadows can't use their fatties except for Vess who may use Brakkong]
    Btw Dvs doesnt care who is better than who what he is trying to say and I am with him, is that humans have vast variety of allies with variety of costs and ally abilities and also he pointed out that the game will now use items more than usual and humans have better mechanisms for item destruction and regain(in the second point idk know yet if the current meta would give better hand to humans or not because of that)

I hope I got ur idea right 👍

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS
    "NO FEAR, NO PITY, NO REMORSE"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Let's see if I can compact my thoughts into one single statement.

Humans have access to cards that give ability to handle all situations, with cost effectiveness, and deck building effectiveness. While shadow has at least one major gap. Leaving an obvious imbalance. Before a card is even put into a deck, humans have a decent advantage, by having access to everything they need.

With that being said, the more items and abilities that get added to the game the more shadow is underprepared.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah you are right. Humans are better in making control decks.
    Shadows is more about tempo and power.

I like it how it is. For me itīs not imbalance but diversity.
    And I can say that I actually donīt care what is human and what is shadow bcs you can play any hero against any hero. If QM pair only human vs shadow than it can be an issue, but now.

I donīt think there is statistically much more human decks than shadow in higher levels of QM. But only wulven can give us those stats.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    what are you even taking about? you are clearly blinded by anger or something you list many things humans have that you think is good and then you dont do it for shadows not because they are missing but because you fail to do it. shadows are not weaker and have many cards that are better then humans. and you also complain about destroy cards like shriek and say it is bad because it has a drawback well it costs 1cc so what do you expect? you want to destroy 4cc item with only 1cc? you are complaining because you want more op cards for shadows. the only card humans have superior is a legend rises vs a legend falls. one is op and the other is useless. that i can agree with.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    what are you even taking about? you are clearly blinded by anger or something you list many things humans have that you think is good and then you dont do it for shadows not because they are missing but because you fail to do it. shadows are not weaker and have many cards that are better then humans. and you also complain about destroy cards like shriek and say it is bad because it has a drawback well it costs 1cc so what do you expect? you want to destroy 4cc item with only 1cc? you are complaining because you want more op cards for shadows. the only card humans have superior is a legend rises vs a legend falls. one is op and the other is useless. that i can agree with.
    Again missing the point, shadow lacks in a specific area which affects deck building, human has no such lack which impairs it like lack of effective item kill. I never said better, I point out humans have access to every ability, while shadow isn't given access to such abilities. Main point humans = very well rounded, not lacking anything. Shadow = pretty well rounded, but missing some important things. I was under an impression that when you break down a game like this into 2 factions that one side lacks in certain areas while the other side lacks in certain areas. Kind of an equal but opposite thing. Ying to the yang. Ya git?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsklown View Post
    You obviously haven't read my posts
    I read them all. You said there is an imbalance and that you don't think that there should be.

Imbalance sounds to me like one side is better than the other.

No need to be so condescending.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us