Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Undead badu deservers a nerf !

Well new update is coming and seems like a lot of nerfs is going to happen .So many decks will be weaker ,do u have a deck in mind that will rise in the post update ?
    Yes undead badu doesnt get any nerf while it's remaining one of strongest deck in both competive and qm .
    Wat made it s stronger than ever ? I could tell its new gambit and horror .
    New gambit affected a lot .2 health reduce makes some badu worst nightmares (gargoyle,night owl,brax )irrelevant . .While viska is struggled with gambit + shroud /horror .Remember undead builds board early and viska is a t6 ally . Emore + shroud can kill natan ,aeon with ease .
    Will undead badu shine next update ?
    Let check some of his mu .
    Rogue with shuriken nerf .
    Vic with gambit nerf .
    Homu with t2 wisp nerf .
    Elementalis/Prax will get less usage with the exal nerf .
    Only warriors seems like getting better .But undead tribe always hold edge against warriors by sac lamb .Now they got horror to deal with viska .Not to mention undead tribe was always good and flexible in competitive level ,proved by last 2 wcs .

Gửi từ Nova P của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    Last edited by namcastle; 03-18-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with your point,but no with nerf calling.I will rather see buff weeker cards then nerf strong .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Luckily item destruction should be getting more prevalent too. Baduruu never really cared about vermin of endia, so he thrived in a meta where most people didn't carry other item destruction. I'm not saying that's the only reason he's so good of course, he's good for a lot of reasons. But a rise in item destruction can also make it harder for him. Amber with smashing blows and retreats + crippling blow is more than a match for baduruu
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I am actually predicting though some powerful bloidfang builds rising up, Jericho coming to power again since he can compete well with that form of aggression with embers, baduruu and zaladar will probably just stay up there like always. I'll probably try out some strange new homunculus archetypes, and a LOT of shadow decks. I will get contaminated waters popular, now more so than ever
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by namcastle View Post
    Well new update is coming and seems like a lot of nerfs is going to happen .So many decks will be weaker ,do u have a deck in mind that will rise in the post update ?
    Yes undead badu doesnt get any nerf while it's remaining one of strongest deck in both competive and qm .
    Wat made it s stronger than ever ? I could tell its new gambit and horror .
    New gambit affected a lot .2 health reduce makes some badu worst nightmares (gargoyle,night owl,brax )irrelevant . .While viska is struggled with gambit + shroud /horror .Remember undead builds board early and viska is a t6 ally . Emore + shroud can kill natan ,aeon with ease .
    Will undead badu shine next update ?
    Let check some of his mu .
    Rogue with shuriken nerf .
    Vic with gambit nerf .
    Homu with t2 wisp nerf .
    Elementalis/Prax will get less usage with the exal nerf .
    Only warriors seems like getting better .But undead tribe always hold edge against warriors by sac lamb .Now they got horror to deal with viska .Not to mention undead tribe was always good and flexible in competitive level ,proved by last 2 wcs .

yeah, lets just keep nerfing and nerfing and nerfing the stuff that is good instead of buffing what is weak. i love this post. your reasoning, we have nerfed all this other stuff, lets nerf this too.

i am also with umbra on this one, with the nerf to vermin/sorcerer which doesnt effect baduruu, people will start using the other id cards possibly more (eventhough it weakens the decks consistency, something will have to happen or stall decks will run rampant), which will hurt baduruu.

undead baduruu is were all decks should be. its good and it has a reasonable chance to win against its bad matchups. and playing it a lot myself, i like that it counters homun and other buffing decks, something that is very much needed in this game as cards keep getting nerfed, most of which help against those decks.
    Last edited by BlastMan; 03-18-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see u guys all are tired of nerfing but one thing should be considerd : "time" .I would love to see how the things turn out but if u recall wen last balance was here ,it was Nov 15th .So 3 of u all agree that deck is strong ,why not dealing with it now :-/ ,then in 4 months LONG every1 is like : "this is new victor","i meet it every 4 games",that deck is for no brainer" etc .
    Sorcerer/vermin nerf made badu worse ? Not sure ,cuz they aim to remove att(or auto lose vs warriors) or low cost artifacts .The replacements are shrek ,dawn rain ,att removals .(Still pissed me off why they chose to nerf totally fine and healthy cards that way).Since I run 3 vermins at max ,I dont see slots for 1,2 lln to get in.
    At last ,my idea for the nerf is that gambit just might reduce 1 health .Make gargoyle and night owl survive early game instead of getting rushed to dead with readied allies shroud :-(

RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or ORRRR... We can wait till the update arrives before speculating about a deck that isn't actually having a huge impact on the game.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes!!! Nerf!!!! Also nerf every ally!!! All allies should have 1atk and 1hp so there is no strategy to the game and no one can complain how OP!!!
    You are right by thinking i dont have to look at nerf threads if i dont like them. I couldn't resist this though. Nerf a whole freaking deck? How about you play hearthstone? Most cards are exactly the same! (Last time i played that random mess...). And no disrespect to hearth stone. Blizzard did a great job. I just dont like it. The interactive and 3d battlefield is the only thing i like about yhe game. Unfortunately hearstone needs to nerf its battlefield. I lose by crumbling towers and hitting gongs. Thats so OP. And dont forget to remove every card from undead badu. Eve if u nerf every card it will still be OP. Its out of control. Makes vic look like a bitch. Vic only wont WC bc he had Hearthstone cards (or should i say tokens lol). Otherwise undead Badu would had wom without sacing a card. LITERALLY. Ugh, i quit SE! I lose every gane bc even priests play gambit and it reduces your heros hp to 0.

How this... you can buff dis di**! Lmao. Was totally joking. Not talkinh crap to no one. Nerfing a entire deck is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard though.

P.s am on android amd am too lazy to proof read atm. Excuse any typos. Peace.
    Actually im sorry. "Pea" thought id berf the word peace. Its been said too much since the 60s. So OP
    Last edited by deathintheflesh; 04-25-2017 at 04:57 AM.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself
    IGN: SpaceGhost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Badu badu everywhere! Yesterday evening, i met 5 badu players in 10 games!!

Luckily i switched to Boris, i was very happy lol
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 04-26-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    A1 Burnout1985

I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

Click here to know how to join A1

-Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnout1985 View Post
    Badu badu everywhere! Yesterday evening, i met 5 badu players in 10 games!!

Luckily i switched to Boris, i was very happy lol
    I respect Castle point of view, but this is the true spirit: BURNOUT saw that a lot was using undead baduruu, and changed for BORIS ( a natural hero counter to any undead list). Congratz burn.... I really dont like nerfs, they just crush the game devemployment time, because they must to nerf a lot of time some cards, and we are still STALLED on same cards.....

Ps: I was using my new Jery and baduru undead isnt hard to me.
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn