So I've been playing shadow era for about a year and I think it's time I talk about myself in sync with the game.

Ever since I was a little kid I had alot of experience with card games like yugioh and magic so it was no surprise that I would join this game sooner or later down the road. I was on my phone wondering what a good game to play would be and I had a great idea to check out card games even though I have not played one in 10 years and once I found se I was hooked on it.

The beginning
At first shadow era was a very frustrating card game to play even as a casual player it was hard to win, my first 2 months I spent playing AI to farm for gold and cards but still even when I got more cards I struggled playing agsinst opponents only reaching to a rating of 103 my first season but anyone will tell you I am one of the most stubborn and committed person out there. My goal was to at least improve my rating by the end of each season and I accomplished that goal still today.

My guild history
I have convinced my brother to play this game as well and he was a way faster learner than me and by the second month rs had there sights on him, shortly after I joined there guild but failed as a probation member. I was not done with guilds though I was committed to join one and shortly after became a bt member in its revival days I was trying to help bt gain more players by recruiting but was short lived from the guild becoming dead for a while. My brother was not satisfied with rs at the time and I was not either with bt so we decided to create our own guild which is now duelist ascent and 8 months later da still stands today.

Personality and bio
Through the months of playing shadow era I found out early on what I liked to do and what I didn't like to do. One of the things many players will tell you is that I will say what is on my mind and what strategies I believe in as a duelist on the telegram chat I've created countless fights and conflicts. Also another thing I love to do shadow era related is my many forum threads on news about guilds and what there all about, and working on my newest guild power ranking project.

How I duel

Best classes- rouges, mages and wulven

Style play- control decks only

Best end season rating- 270

Advice- don't get discouraged, don't quit a game till you actually lose, adapt to the situation your in and losing will make you stronger learn from your losses

Final words- This game can get boring or terrible to play at times but it's a very good card game to play I hate to see player leave forever but please if you lost passion for the game take a break from it and come back in a few months it will regain your interest.