3x Captured Prey ~100g
    1x Speedstrike ~100g
    2x Full Moon ~210g

Items (7):
    2x What Big Teeth ~100g
    3x Dreadclaw Totem ~120g
    2x Packmaster's Helm ~660g

45 cards ~ 10720g

The key here is Dread wolf: his snowball potential is unbeliavable and in a matter of 2 turns (with savagerty) can easily nuke a enemy fatty.
    I put 2x Packmaster's Helm for incraease wulven health and help them survive against enemy nukes while 2x Sacrificial Lamb goes in combo with 3x Dreadclaw Totem to nullify enemy attachments and draw meanwhile+having an ambush wulven more in the field or to recovery from Tidal Wave/ Supernova

suggestions?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I d try to include +1 Wulven Rally (preferably swap for sth but can t say now what it could be - maybe 1 Full Moon or 1 Relentless Savagery since you seem to have plenty of ally attack amps?) - works like pseudo draw as well as almost pseudo-seek in later stages of game, could bring back up to two shamans for extra card draw, no too squishy for a 1cc card. Also you might be better off using a mix of 3cc Wulven allies in place of Pack Wolves - these guys die way too easily. Could also toy with the idea of adding 1-2 Griptooth protectors (1 could probably go in place of 1 Tracker). And finally you might want 1 card of attachment removal to free rampant an uncapacitated ally as surprise (Wulven Resilience works nice as punisher). - 1 Dreadclaw Totem in case you go 3cc allies path? Also + 1 Death from Above (instakill always nice - but what to take out? maybe -1 SoV?).

The deck looks pretty neat though.
    Last edited by LeonTheBarbarian; 03-17-2017 at 11:57 AM.