Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As the info bayfighter wrote for each type haha I would judge myself as hybrid, thanks alot bayfighter for this interesting topic and sharing.

Your friend,
    DuelMaster.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Basically pure johnny. I almost never copy decks - edgnels deck (that was epic) and the original millstalker being the exceptions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now that's a good thread 👍
    For me, I'm like a johnny and a spike...I love making my own decks but I make them to be competitive like the Vess and wolven ms I'm making right now and also I don't mind copying decks(as the new beast ele that came up recently) but I have to put my own touch(play with my style) to the ones copied and for the wins I'm like spike when playing copies and my origionals

Thank u buddy for the thread✌

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk
    THE BLACK TEMPLARS
    "NO FEAR, NO PITY, NO REMORSE"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    notice how I started my anti mill stalker builds the instant dp came out?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am a brand new player here. I have been grinding world for four days. I have only played in five ranked matches, with an as I gather unorthodox Victor deck built with outlaws, armored sandworm and tainted Oracle. This is actually my first TGC and I am 32. I have played a few games of magic though. I do not own any cards they were my friends. I would definetly have to say that I fit into Johnny. I spent a lot of time organizing his cards and building decks when I was crashing with him for two months after losing my apartment. There was one time that he left for work and came back about ten hours later and I was still organizing his cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love making decks. I will see someone with a strategy and then go and remake the deck with the cards I like. I usually play a few games to see how it works then tweak and tweak. If it's not a playstyle I like I will simply move on and delete the deck. eg Burn Mage or Solo anything. They are fun for a game or two but not that engaging to me.

I like cards that have synergy with one another. Currently, Templars are my favourite as I love using attachements and buffing them at the right time.

I don't get too stressed about winning or losing and would rather win a longer close game than decimate someone or be decimated of course.

I admit sometimes I see that things are not going to go well and just Concede. I probably do this more than I should but the games are so short and once you lose tempo it's pretty hard to get it back unless you have a deck with a wipe.

I guess I am a bit of a Spike or a Johnny hybrid.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm a total Johnny. The best thing that ever happened was when I Figured out a Loest Void Wretch OTK deck. I'm always finding new ways to win with it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm new to SE, have only been playing for 3 days, but I think I would be a mix between Johnny and Timmy... possibly, maybe. But I dont know how to build decks yet. Unlike johnny and timmy, youngbroccoli plays 10 games, almost wins one. Youngbroccoli had fun, youngbroccoli walks away happy. lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm a mix of Johnny, cuz building is just so fun, and spike I can't help it I like to win but who doesnt
    Member of Shadow Era Titans

IGN: SET Xavier
    Telegram: @SETXavier

Any questions about my post or general message me on telegram

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbroccoli View Post
    I'm new to SE, have only been playing for 3 days, but I think I would be a mix between Johnny and Timmy... possibly, maybe. But I dont know how to build decks yet. Unlike johnny and timmy, youngbroccoli plays 10 games, almost wins one. Youngbroccoli had fun, youngbroccoli walks away happy. lol
    Welcome to the SE community! Very cool to see you found the forums after only playing for a few days! Because you embody what is good in this game and b/c of your sincere response, I'm going to send you 100 shadow crystals to help you purchase more cards.

Send me a PM with your in game name and I'll send you some crystals!
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17