Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHoe View Post
    Wow! Thanks for all the help! I've managed to spend all 10,800 crystals I had, i went abit crazy and got excited ahah :P I ended up buying the following:

1x Each starter deck (both the 200 and 250 pre constructed decks) = 7000 crystals
    Whoops, I thought the CotC ones were 150SC. (I guess we decided that was too hard to build something decent gold-wise for people to start with, so we increased the price to 200SC and the value of the cards inside.)

I've edited my post above in case someone else reads this thread looking for advice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Whoops, I thought the CotC ones were 150SC. I think we decided that was too hard to build something decent gold-wise for people to start with, so we increased the price to 200SC and the value of the cards inside.

I've edited my post above in case someone else reads this thread looking for advice.
    Ya I agree to making it slightly more expensive to in turn give out better starting decks. I am very happy with my purchase, have a ton of cards to theory craft with, while still being able to set goals of cards that I want to get in the future as I continue to build out my collection/navigate my way to finding out which heroes are funnest for me thanks again everyone for the help, hope to see you in some games in the coming future! You will also see me around the forums abit more often

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHoe View Post
    I cam across the Ancient Aldmor guy yesterday in the shop, and I'm very intrigued in making a deck work with him. I've read online people are having troubles staying alive/sustaining until they get out their ancients to do damage. My first goal is to theory craft a workable deck with the Ancient in it that allows me to maximize my shadow output/stall the game until I can get out my mid game cards/ancients. Kinds of decks like these are my most favorite, even if they dont get the victory in every matchup
    Let me shamelessly refer you to a deck of mine :P
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ostmor-Aldmire
    This deck is built around Aldmor tribe. There is Ancient of Aldmor in there but he is way far from being the key card in this deck. He is extremely useful in certain match ups (especially weapon based heroes with no good ally removals) but the strength of the deck is the swarming aspect of the tribe.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to shadow era.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome,you should download telegram app,so you can be add to shadow era telegram rooms.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to shadow era. You've come at a wonderful interesting time, just as we're getting a major balance change (which will likely be the last balance change for the shattered fates set). Be sure to check out the balance changes before completely settling on a deck, as one or more of the cards may end up being nerfed (or buffed, who knows.)
    You sound like the type of player who likes gimmicks, so I may refer you to moonstalker. He's a very gimmick friendly hero, as his ability is pretty good at giving you the time to set your combos up. In particular aldmore moonstalker works very well, so he should be a good thing to look at for ancient of aldmore. He gets cheaper for every aldmor ally you have out, and moon is good at protecting his allies from harm so they don't die. You'll want child of armor to ramp your shadow energy and give you an easy ally, darklight apprentice for the same purpose, and aldmor artisan for his big body (5hp is resistant to quite a number of damage spells, so he can take a few hits from certain Hero's) as well as his ability. The reduction of 4cc artifacts is very huge, with a large number of aldmor artifacts that really bring the tribe together.

And definitely jump on telegram! The community is a wonderful little group, with a good number of us willing to help you out
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to SE. I've been playing this game for years and I'm still as excited as you are.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wowow, gotta say the community has been fantastic so far. Very friendly and helpful, definitely starting to feel right at home! Thank you all for the continued welcomes and help, it is very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by BP Holy Punisher View Post
    Let me shamelessly refer you to a deck of mine :P
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ostmor-Aldmire
    This deck is built around Aldmor tribe. There is Ancient of Aldmor in there but he is way far from being the key card in this deck. He is extremely useful in certain match ups (especially weapon based heroes with no good ally removals) but the strength of the deck is the swarming aspect of the tribe.
    Wow looks like a cool deck, im currently running a Moonstalker Aldmor Deck, but this one also seems interested. Will have to look into it when I get home later

Quote Originally Posted by qwertzy View Post
    Welcome,you should download telegram app,so you can be add to shadow era telegram rooms.
    I am most definitely going to look into this, never even heard of it before or what the benefits are. Will look into it more today!

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Welcome to shadow era. You've come at a wonderful interesting time, just as we're getting a major balance change (which will likely be the last balance change for the shattered fates set). Be sure to check out the balance changes before completely settling on a deck, as one or more of the cards may end up being nerfed (or buffed, who knows.)
    You sound like the type of player who likes gimmicks, so I may refer you to moonstalker. He's a very gimmick friendly hero, as his ability is pretty good at giving you the time to set your combos up. In particular aldmore moonstalker works very well, so he should be a good thing to look at for ancient of aldmore. He gets cheaper for every aldmor ally you have out, and moon is good at protecting his allies from harm so they don't die. You'll want child of armor to ramp your shadow energy and give you an easy ally, darklight apprentice for the same purpose, and aldmor artisan for his big body (5hp is resistant to quite a number of damage spells, so he can take a few hits from certain Hero's) as well as his ability. The reduction of 4cc artifacts is very huge, with a large number of aldmor artifacts that really bring the tribe together.

And definitely jump on telegram! The community is a wonderful little group, with a good number of us willing to help you out
    Ya i just noticed the whole card balance thing yesterday, definitely going to wait acouple weeks before I invest my gold into decks I want to build. Currently, I am running a Moonstalker Aldmor Deck (funny you should suggest that). I really like the Wulven people, and they help to protect my board and aldmor's as I ramp up resources for some almighty ancients. Currently im sitting at around a 60% win rate with the deck (5 games in ranked since I made it, 3 wins, 2 losses), and am slowly tweaking it to my liking

Quote Originally Posted by BP Colosal View Post
    Welcome to shadow era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Welcome to SE. I've been playing this game for years and I'm still as excited as you are.
    Thanks for the warm wishes guys! Loving every part of the game so far, cannot wait to continue to learn more about SE!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, check your messages. The community in SE is great as you can see. The game as well, "all hail Kyle the creator"
    But check your messages bro.

And welcome
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Hi, check your messages. The community in SE is great as you can see. The game as well, "all hail Kyle the creator"
    But check your messages bro.

And welcome
    Thanks for all your help with Telegram Hopefully ill be joining the A1 academy soon too (and eventually make my way to an A1 member)