Close

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question Raikka's Rage - LL Homnoculi "ESSENTIAL" Engine

Hero(1):
    Raikka
    Her ability is mostly useless (in this build), but it's there if you need it.

Allies (24):
    Rotling *4
    1cc - cheap and can amplify self on summon.
    Barrenland Gremlin *4
    1cc - cheap, my secret weapon.
    2cc - cheap, used as food.
    Cinderborn Fatebreaker *4
    2cc - protection from cheap abilities.
    3cc - star ally.
    3cc - Sriracha.

Artifacts (8):
    Loom of Fate *4
    1cc - Back up draw. The cheaper activation cost & presence ended up making it better than other things I tried.
    2cc - for your growing beasties.

Armor (4):
    Splicer's Crown *4
    2cc - yet more food.

Locations (4):
    Rankett: Proving Grounds *4
    T3 - because we care about our growing minions.

This is actually what I am using for Raikka. I kid you not. I have two other builds and yes ... this is the build of mine I prefer. Now there is no point in typing up an explination for an engine deck. Essentially my engine decks are bare bones and meant to be modified. What makes this crazy is it works almost as good as my real raikka deck but is insanely easy to use. Part of the reason I posted it was to show that there is no Armored Packbeast, and I think I am the only person that ever uses Barrenland Gremlin. This deck in my hands easily gets over 300 (but by then I start mixing decks around). So now look at the card #'s. It is an essential build in that it is extremely minimalistic, you only gotta know 10 cards. Pretty sure I am the only person to have posted a pure 4x card copy deck. Anyway, try it. Technically isn't too bad with the other shadow mages. Gravebone is a lot of fun with this deck - you break other players by not playing gravebone like what they expect. Majiya gets the emergency draw from her ability which can save you in some games. Anyway, enjoy the minimalist design.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shards might be better than loom or at least split since it can feed gremlin also

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nevermind the awesomeness it creates with runt and brimstone. I tried it, the prob was the draw wasn't there when I needed it. Facing other shadow homnoculi decks. And so many random bad things happen when shadow heroes use it against you. The stable draw is needed for when things slip. Your resources will never exceed 5 unless you draw a bunch of looms, so you don't have extra to waste on bad santa or tome. T2 is too critical to use bazaar. In terms of raw dmg potential shards beats loom assuming you don't suffer from your opponent using it. A different pilot could make it work. Or better yet put it in a different homnoculi raikka build. Gravebone loves your crystal shards! This build is flawed. There are critical holes in strategy. All you have is rush. Every cc is really critical in a lop sided build like this. Even with the slightly better permanence of loom over shards this deck suffers from bad draw.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Even with only 2 items that have dura for gremlin he gets scary ... really scary. People aim at v. arachnid instead. Then you kill them with a 9/2 gremlin they realize too late the real threat.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmm cant help put notice seem to be close to my (TJ) Raikka a few season back and shards ov loom
    IGN: Nataku Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hope your deck was more interesting than simple 4x build.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shards always hurts me - too many mages

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played it long ago^^ and I use flame spitter instead of brimstone and bad santa instead of rootling. Flame spitter goes prity well with raikka ability as if u give the board up with this deck u lose for sure. Just achieved 305 with it)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My normal raikka runs 2x flame spitters. But yeah, this isn't a normal competitive build. And F. Spitter isn't essential to the Raika homnoculi build. What I mean by essential isn't a judgement. Basically, what would you end up with as the essence of the Homnoculi Raikka using only 10 cards. Everything fuels the basic raikka homnoculi combos. You still got her main source of defense in Cinderborn and that still is food. The engine part of the name refers to the fact that this is a perfect place to start from making a homnoculi raikka build.

300 ish is about right. Then it dies. You need a real Raikka build after that. You still can win, but you lose more and more brutally the higher you get.