Close

Thread: Nishaven help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nishaven help

Played the first year, quit, just got back into SE. Currently using the basic staring Victoe deck. Grinded for SC, got around 6400 g from selling the raikka pack, but i didnt sell some cards as they seemed useful. I am thinking about using Nishaven, and was wondering if a solo burn build would work. Failing that, something using the templar archetype? They seem cool. Or would a warrior be better for templars...anyway. Mostly I just need a basic solo Nishaven template or decklist. He seems like he would be great against all this fast weenie spam I keep seeing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well I don't like giving decks out because it lacks the player to learn but I use to use a simple nishaven deck with very little or no combos sometimes that's what a new player needs is something with little strategy in it.

To help you out focus on countering all aspects of the game
    Have cards that can wipe board if it bad spot
    Have cards that can buff or weaken allies
    Item removal
    Maybe even se removal

There is many aspects to this game it takes more than cards or even strategy to win, sometimes its a mind game to trick your opponent
    Hope I helped

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was looking for something a bit more specific, but thank you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, 36 views and only one other reply besides mine. RIP. Game is dead. I'll post my deck I ended up winging together, hopefully some future noob has better luck than I do with SE. Winrate wise this actually does pretty decent, though it seems to get shut down really hard by pretty much any Elemental player for some reason.
    1 Nishaven
    3 Kristoffer Wyld
    2 Dirk Saber
    2 Eternal Troll
    2 Armored Packworm
    1 Shrine of Negatia for removal obviously
    3 Curse of the Aldmor for attaching to enemy allies that might survive Nishaven's ability. Kinda want some kind of card that also makes them unable to attack to combo with it, though.
    4 Fireball
    1 Poor Quality in case theres a weapon or Rothems or something
    3 Poison Gas
    2 Lightning Strike
    4 Supernova
    3 Engulfing Flames
    3 Portal(I dont even use it. I need to swap this and all the allies out for some more burn/control, but not sure what. Shadow Font maybe?)
    4 Arcane Burst
    2 Meteor Shower
    3 Tome of Knowledge
    1 Blazing Shield
    2 Voltar's Ring

Aaaaand that's it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've seen similar builds using eldawen or loest more often. For straight rush burn they seem to be slightly better.

Your allies should be kris, puwen/champion of irum/cinderborne/aldon, Phoenix urigon. Lots of burn which you have. Time of knowledge or amulet of conjuring for draw. Oracle also helps here.

I'd dump the poison and flames, use lay line for problem weapons/armor and dump voltars. I'd also sub in tranformagation curse for ally control consuming fear also works well for that.

I don't play mages a bunch but these cards are the usual assortment for rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks a bunch, had no idea those existed and some of thrn are exactly what I need. I'll report back with results, thanks again!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Games not dead just players rather play then give advice especially with nishaven one of the weaker hero's said by players our there

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Solo nishaven is one of his stronger archetypes. Can be a very annoying deck if you are a skilled player. Not recommended to beginners.

If you find me on telegram I may be able to help you in more detail.