Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jasmine Rosecult by Sang Nguyen: Is nice, definitely a different view of Jasmine. Almost could be Lily too, who didn't get any entries. But fits well enough visually I think.
    Ogloth the Glutton by Jimmy Ling: Very different creature than original Ogloth, but just in terms of the art style this is my favorite of the Ogloth entries.
    Raven Wildheart by Phu Thieu: Very nice. Really like how her weapons almost form a background design as they swirl around behind her.
    Armored Sandworm - Elisa Claes: Is a good quality art, but is almost just the original art looking the other way. Was hoping for a full body art of him.
    Plasma Behemoth - Martin Novotny: Doesn't look anything like original BP, but I really like the art style, maybe can save this art for something else in the future.
    Scourge Colossus - Martin Novotný: Again, looks nothing like original Colossus, but should totally be used for something at some point because it is a great art.
    Ogloth the Glutton - Gary Stam: Looks in zero way like Ogloth, further away than Ogloth entry above. Too weird looking for me.
    Jasmine Rosecult - Gary Stam: Again, just too far off for me, and not particularly a fan of the art style on this one.
    Layarian Seductress - Raphaël Bauduin: Captures the idea very well and looks good.
    Scourge Colossus - Raphaël Bauduin: Very similar to original, although I like how he actually looks like a massive creature compared to original.
    Shadow Knight - Raphaël Bauduin: Love it. Love the pose, love the icy blue coloration in his face, love the rising spirits in the back. I'd play this since I play Undead Gravebone anyway.
    Infernal Gargoyle - Raphaël Bauduin: Pretty neat. Not really sure which of the Gargoyle entries is my favorite to be honest.
    Layarian Seductress - Antony Siganakis: Doesn't fit the art style. Looks more hand drawn instead of digital based.
    Bazaar - Hebron PPG: If I used Bazaar I'd use this over the original. Darker and grittier color scheme looks better than original's bright colors, plus gives slightly wider perspective.
    Infernal Gargoyle - Antonio Lopez: Most different looking of all Gargoyle entries, could be used for something else in future though.
    Infernal Gargoyle - CyART Ciprian Florea: Pretty neat. I like how this Gargoyle arts actually show the Garg better than original where you couldn't tell what the head was.
    Ironhide Karash - CyART Ciprian Florea: Looks nice, but kinda too similar pose to original.
    Karlstrad Ruler of Gaderi - Bobby Pim: Karlstrad in battle. Very nice looking.
    Plasma Behemoth - Bobby Pim: Sort of a mirror pose to original, but sufficiently different art style. Very nice.
    Ogloth the Glutton - Rudy Rijsdijk: Only Ogloth that has original Oggy's facial horns, but other than that I have no idea what's going on in this one.
    Plasma Behemoth - Marco Arrighini: Looks cool, although I'm not sure about that circle he's firing. Also a bit bright and shiny.
    Soul Seeker - CyART Ciprian Florea: Same position as original, but then again how much can you really do with a bow. I like how it looks sorta ghostly too, so yeah, I like this one.
    Fire Snake - CyART Ciprian Florea: Surprised this was only Fire Snake entry, but looks nice.
    Ironhide Karash - Rudy Rijsdijk: It is a bit of a strange art style, but I like the pose of this one.
    Layarian Seductress - Jackie Felix: Looks very good, although with Raphael's entry capturing the idea of Seductress so well I'm not sure which one I'd like best. This one could also be used as something Twilight or Templar though, cause I'd love to see this somewhere in the game.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bump. Any updates as to when we might start seeing the winning entries appear in the game? Or at least announced?
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Bump. Any updates as to when we might start seeing the winning entries appear in the game? Or at least announced?
    Yes. We're going through them now and hope to have an announcement ready for you guys soon.

and not soon(tm)
    Last edited by Demnchi; 08-26-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Soul Seeker - Cyart
    Fire Snake - Cyart
    Jasmine Rosecult - Sang
    Glutton - Jimmy Ling
    Raven - Phu
    Seductress - Raphael
    Bazaar - Hebron
    Ign- CardC0llect0r (put zero instead of o)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    CooL 10X