hey all! azure here. so i've been slowly but surely getting the cards needed for this deck idea im working on. and boy will it be amazing! so ill share with you the current idea for my deck, this is as minimal as a deck can be since im still debating alot of what the deck will consist of. also sorry if its not very good. this is my first post i have ever written here.

***Hero***
any warrior works but im gonna use rotham

***Allies***
x4 harbinger of the lost
x3 rapacious vermin
x4 feasterling
x3 falseblood cultist
x3 wulven savage
(more to be added)

***Abillities***
x4 overwhelm
x4 crippling blow
x4 enslave the beast
x2 ley line nexus
x4 bad santa

***Items***
x4 lythian sledgehammer
x4 mocking armor (win condition)
x2 spectral sabre
x4 bazzar

STRATEGY:
ok now this deck is rather interesting as instead of proventing damage to your hero, the goal is to tank all of the damage. mocking armor is your best friend as it gives your hero protector. you are the genral and king! you must prtect your allies at all costs to win the war. the idea is to stay in protector to keep your allies alive. early game is where crippling blow and enslave the beast come in. you wanna make sure that your allies dont die and you lose the least amount of hp until you get mocking armor. and as you lead the army you wanna use over whelm on to deal some damage to the enemys. but dont use it until you have at least five allies out to make the best out of overwhelm. same goes for rotham. dont use his power un needingly. wait until he has a weapon and five allies at least to make the most out of that turn. the idea is that you play the guadian then buff your part and deal massive damage all in one turn.