Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Beware of very rude player

Is it not common to say gg when a match is about to end? Or at the very least not say anything at all? Well this player a1 arcadius didn't get the memo and likes to call people noob before the match ends. So I sent him a message saying he should watch his attitude because I might just inform the community of his behavior, and I get this reply back:
    1.jpg
    Yes, I exit and let him wait. It was the least I could do for someone with such a bad attitude.

Then I informed him that I remember him from before and I have in fact beat him a number of times. Because my point is sometimes people win and sometimes people lose, there's no need to make a big deal about it either way. So I get this reply back:
    2.jpg

Very nice language as you can see. So beware of him. He will curse you out no matter what. Hope the mods can mute him or something.
    Last edited by vandesto; 03-04-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Vanseto,
    It is customary to contact a mod or guild leader with these issues and calling out specific players on the forums is not generally done.
    Also, these are in game mails, not game chat or global chat so, it's kinda private,
    I can only see his responces would you care to share your responces in these mailings?
    However, as leader of A1 I will deal with the situation.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I completely disagree. It's the internet. Nothing is private. Expose the trolls for who they are in public. The fact you defended him is deplorable.
    Currently 53-20 in organized play for 2018

Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by vandesto View Post
    Is it not common to say gg when a match is about to end? Or at the very least not say anything at all? Well this player a1 arcadius didn't get the memo and likes to call people noob before the match ends. So I sent him a message saying he should watch his attitude because I might just inform the community of his behavior, and I get this reply back:
    1.jpg
    Yes, I exit and let him wait. It was the least I could do for someone with such a bad attitude.

Then I informed him that I remember him from before and I have in fact beat him a number of times. Because my point is sometimes people win and sometimes people lose, there's no need to make a big deal about it either way. So I get this reply back:
    2.jpg

Very nice language as you can see. So beware of him. He will curse you out no matter what. Hope the mods can mute him or something.

Unfortunately thats how A1 works. They have a troll and they try to keep it secret. A shame.
    Black Templars
    "No Remorse, No Fear, No pity."

Leader of the Black Templars Guild

World Cup 2017 Wildcard Two Champion

Shadow Era World Champion 2018 and 2022

Want to join us? Message me or go on our website: https://www.seblacktemplars.com/contact

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigismund View Post
    Unfortunately thats how A1 works. They have a troll and they try to keep it secret. A shame.
    i disagree with you. why would you say this is how they operate? what proof do you have? sure what happened is bad but don't assume everyone in a guild is the same. it's customary for those who have been around long enough to report unacceptable guild members to their respective guild leaders. kip is an excellent community member and i have no doubt that he will handle appropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    i disagree with you. why would you say this is how they operate? what proof do you have? sure what happened is bad but don't assume everyone in a guild is the same. it's customary for those who have been around long enough to report unacceptable guild members to their respective guild leaders. kip is an excellent community member and i have no doubt that he will handle appropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Enough of it has gone on Telegram. I guess you were not around.
    Black Templars
    "No Remorse, No Fear, No pity."

Leader of the Black Templars Guild

World Cup 2017 Wildcard Two Champion

Shadow Era World Champion 2018 and 2022

Want to join us? Message me or go on our website: https://www.seblacktemplars.com/contact

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Enough of it has gone on Telegram. I guess you were not around.
    If you have something constructive to say, I invite you to.
    I know that Arc has a tough style (to put it nicely) and we have talked with him, but I do seem to see the play on telegram being a back and forth game. You guys troll each other.

As for how A1 operates, well, you'll never know.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Buddy, first of all u can't accuse whole guild based on one player ..
    Most of my comrades would just ignore u , but not me I guess ..
    Show that screen shot with sentence what I used in our game ..I think it was just a ' gg noob' ..
    And it was based on your previous behavior toward many se gamers ..u are very well known troll .

So what u expected ? Gg better luck next time ?
    Imo u just become salty coz u never beat me �� ..and I'll try to update your words but if I don't succeed someone else will do ��
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I recall every time a trolling war erupts on tg, you guys are in the thick of it. Usually making the first shot. Aren't you a bit hypocritical?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy