Hi fellas,

I am taking a different approach on Logan and found it tremendously fun. So maybe it’s good to share it here:

Hero: Logan Stonebreaker

Allies (20):
4x Aldmor Interceptor
4x Darklight Apprentice
3x Aldmor Artisan
3x Aldmor Scout
4x Aldmor Chieftan
2x Aldmor Scavenger

Abilities (7):
4x Crippling Blow
2x Smashing Blow
1x Rampage

Items (8):
2x Rejuvenation Pod
2x Reserve Weapon
4x Lythian Sledgehammer

Locations (4):
4x Racksul: Warped Desert

= 40 cards

Initially it looks like standard Aldmor deck but not. There are combos and themes behind.

The main combo here is Lythian Sledgehammer + Racksul: Warped Desert. Stealing one of your opponent’s ally every turn is no joke. Logan works very well with hammer as his ability guarantees a straight kill.

Darklight Apprentice + Racksul: Warped Desert/ Rejuvenation Pod is another kick ass combo as it generates SE for free. Even you don’t get any card by activating Racksul, you are still able to trigger Apprentice ability.

To support the combos above, I have picked a deck theme of INFINITY. There are many recycling cards:
Reserve Weapon recycles Lythian Sledgehammer
Aldmor Scavenger recycles Reserve Weapon
Rejuvenation Pod recycles Aldmor Scavenger and vice versa
And these cards are able to be seek by Aldmor Artisan and Aldmor Scout.

Other questions:

1. No Bloody Frenzy?
I would like to focus the early game on board control, then the draws from seeking ability and steals form Racksul comes in. So BF is not needed. Besides, this is a slow combo deck and the damages from BF is significant.

2. Rampage vs Enrage
This is a personal choice. Rampage provides higher heal over time and even it got removed by Vermin/Sorcerer you capped the life gain.