Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree 100%. But my thoughts are usually seen as negative ( as if it's somehow bad to voice dissatisfaction) The game is dead as far as originality is concerned. Way too long between new releases loses players. I stopped playing and took up Table Top Gaming. A lot more fun. But when Lost Lands Part 2 and the ridiculously long promised Campaign Mode return I'll be back. Looking forward to 2019

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlastMan View Post
    i understand undead in baduruu is "weak" enough to defeat homun decks without needing a bow. and seek was so OP they lost. its called adjusting how you play. knowing your deck and you can see what they seek and be ready. knowing homun decks as well. what is it you dont understand? is it how to play in general? or how to adjust, specifically?
    great now try beat them using any other deck then baduru or even moonstalker. many factors can play in the win or loss of a game but in general yes undead is weaker then homunculus most players will not disagree with that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    what part of WITHOUT NEEDING A BOW didnt you understand? 2 games, i didnt use one at all. just undead allies, a little gambit and the opposing ability on their land, all i needed to beat homun decks. but sure, homun are stronger than undead.