Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing new???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nothing new???

Hello SE World!!!

I wanted to ask if the Update is coming soon? Not Wulven Soon I mean "soon"? Maybe in a month or two?
    Also what about the new cards and the other things... Like campaign and automated Tournaments.

I like SE but tbh it's kinda hard to wait and wait and wait... And I dont like to wait for so long

Give us something new Wulven!
    TJ Catalina
    @CatVanPatton

When Life gives u lemons - TAKE A NAP!

Join us on Telegram and Discord!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are not the only one.

I don't want the automated tournaments because the best in SE is the fan made competitions. Campaign could be good for new players but for old ones, it won't give a real motivation. I do agree that LL part 2 should be out or at least have a release date by now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its kinda frustrating, I would like to see LL2 being released Q1 2017 since LL1 was released 13 months ago

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    shadow era, that what could have been, instead of investing in physical cards they should have focused on more expansions, look at hearthstone and more recently shadow verse, 2-4 expansions per year, huge revenue. Shadow era needs to accept what it is and that's a digital TCG, even if they cant develop at the rate of these other titles I imagine 1 expansion a year would even be adequate, do 1/3 Q1-3 and world championship Q4, this would keep the game fresh and exciting while only requiring one set a year.

Disclosure: I have spent much more money on this game then the other but have lost all interest due to the snail pace of development. been playing since 2011? wow.
    ps. gond is the best still.
    TJ Burn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They can't even click buttons on a computer to send approved prizes for major tournaments from months ago... At this point, I don't even want to hear them talk. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Currently 53-20 in organized play for 2018

Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am not sure if its not too far gone at this point. If you look at a successfull games they always have good content for casual players (they create the most revenue) and you grow a competitive scene organically out of it to keep the more hardcore community going. If we look at SE we have a great cometitive scene and community made tournaments but honestly not much for the average joe, pretty much only QM and Meltdown, not even a proper Campaign for AI. To create all those expansions and cool things you need money, that appears not to be there since SE is a really small game. All those things should have been done sooner when the game was new, the physical cards thing was indeed a mistake.

If something happens, it should happen soon or the game will keep declining.
    IGN: BP AmberFade
    TG: @AmberFade

WotBP Trophy Room:Achievements
    Legendary Blademaster of Gaderi
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with Amber, but find it difficult to believe they will do what it takes to get said funding. 6 months ago, had they said "we ran out of money for the developments we promised, so we will be kick starting them" I would have sunk a couple hundred into it. Now? No way. Get a bank loan. The trust is simply gone.
    Currently 53-20 in organized play for 2018

Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalina View Post
    Hello SE World!!!

I wanted to ask if the Update is coming soon? Not Wulven Soon I mean "soon"? Maybe in a month or two?
    Also what about the new cards and the other things... Like campaign and automated Tournaments.

I like SE but tbh it's kinda hard to wait and wait and wait... And I dont like to wait for so long

Give us something new Wulven!

Some of us have been waiting for nearly half a decade...
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i feel like maybe this game is not going well for the developers maybe they will sell it to another company with better business plan.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Nothing new???

Have been playing again casually after a longish break from it and it is still one of my favorite games to play. It is disheartening to come back and see the same patterns again. No new ll2 spoilers in a long while, etc. my thoughts back in prophecies days was that the physical game and its card lock no errata would tie future development up in knots and it seems to be the case to some extrent. The excellent community has kept the game going despite this but you can tell there is not much new blood coming around as the forums have really gotten sparse especially in the area that used to be heavily posted (new players,gameplay, and class strategies). I can go a week or two with no new posts or replies in many of the class strategy section. I will keep playing as long as the servers stay on but where the game goes from here is a big mystery.
    Last edited by Ballyworld; 03-06-2017 at 05:19 PM.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24