Abilities (8):
    4x Focused Prayer
    4x Tidal Wave

Items (11):
    4x Glass Chalice of Knowing
    3x Wizent's Staff
    4x The King's Pride

= 40 cards

This is a slight tweak from standard haste priest build with a better draw. I will explain in detail.

Why Jericho? You would like to save your SE on draw engine mostly and not for healing, so the heal from Zhanna is irrelevant.

The draw ability is good with Chalice and Staff, and the loss of SE is compensate through Darklight Apprentice. Aldmor Interceptor provides an extra dump for SE and as a haster.

Too much Viska and TKP? This deck is build around 2 elements: draw and consistency. Viska and TKP are your win coin and having extra copies means you will not be running out of steam.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post

Why Jericho? You would like to save your SE on draw engine mostly and not for healing, so the heal from Zhanna is irrelevant.

I don't like this statement basically it means insert any priest. Insert any priest is not a good statement either as your hero will need to be chose for a reason.

General Hero uses:
    Zhanna - to increase the length of the game helping the survivability of herself and/or allies
    Threbin - to help with board control or increased survivability of himself, best with more weapons
    Jericho - meta dependent great in attachment heavy meta

Now regardless that the build itself is not build on using the hero's ability, the hero ability is there in in case of need. Zhanna has the most consistency with her ability being useful in case of emergency, and the current build has less or no synergy with either Threbin or Jerry.

---

The build looks good though!
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jericho bcs of Anmor Vic everywhere :-)
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maskee View Post
    Jericho bcs of Anmor Vic everywhere :-)
    Better statement!!
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    I don't like this statement basically it means insert any priest. Insert any priest is not a good statement either as your hero will need to be chose for a reason.

General Hero uses:
    Zhanna - to increase the length of the game helping the survivability of herself and/or allies
    Threbin - to help with board control or increased survivability of himself, best with more weapons
    Jericho - meta dependent great in attachment heavy meta

Now regardless that the build itself is not build on using the hero's ability, the hero ability is there in in case of need. Zhanna has the most consistency with her ability being useful in case of emergency, and the current build has less or no synergy with either Threbin or Jerry.

---

The build looks good though!
    I will make something with more synergy with Jeri