Close

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohen Gadol View Post
    Voidwalker's Gauntlet -- eliminate the durability cost to mirror ability damage. Like SEB, this should be a given function of the card as long as it is in play.
    This would make all mages OP to the max.

T4 - Voidwalker's Gauntlet
    T5 - Nova
    T6 - Nova

Each Nova would inflict 10 dg to the opposing hero

I like the idea of having an ongoing affect - however you'll need to limit the damage it bounces to opposing heroes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post

T5 - Nova
    T6 - Nova

I like the idea of having an ongoing affect - however you'll need to limit the damage it bounces to opposing heroes
    Well, this isn't right because of the text - it's on the opposing player's turn that the effect takes place. I think this helps to slow down Rush mage a little, acknowledging that whether by ally, weapon, or item removal its effect can be removed.
    IGN: RS Kohen Gadol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've got quite a few, but for now,

Why not replace ffg to how it was or close to it before? (3cc 4 dura) Then aramia could use it again.

I wouldn't mind seeing some other things put into her reach now that she's almost unused. Maybe amulet of conjuring could get reduced to 3cc, perhaps only drawing 2 cards?

Could kiruth devotee be an on-summon ability? Target ally is placed under your control with full stats after it is killed.

Growing bog dweller needs steadfast.

I agree dreadclaw totem needs something more.

And embers was a cool and different playstyle. I dint like that it was nullified. They're either needs to be another card very similar to embers so that LE jeri is feasable, or embers needs reworked again. I actually never played solo jeri, but I liked that it was out there, a totally different wincon. This game needs more of that
    Last edited by streetsahead; 02-03-2017 at 06:36 AM.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Buff

Dreadclaw totem
    If you look at the casting cost and what it does, it may seem fine as is. However, it is an item and does nothing when first played and this is the hidden cost of this card. Tat written scroll was buffed even though what it did for the cost was OP, because the condition was not easy to be met on t2 so it did not really have 2cc value on t2. Same for totem. It's great when you can use it, but it's not always the case on t3 therefore it doesn't really have 3cc value on t3. Slight buff can be granted imo.

Aldmor sentry
    It's passive and 2se ability are not good enough to justify 2/4 stats if you compare it with seductress or garg. Stats buff to 3/4 maybe nice.

Nerf

General of unaxio
    I think people have had enough fun with him. No point in keeping obvious OP card at this stage. It gave a spotlight to attachment decks as you expected. Job done. Time to nerf him.

Overwhelm
    Same as above. It made swarm decks and UD MS popular. Job done. Time to take out the cantrip. This card is helping already strong decks to become OP decks. It will definitely be used without cantrip because of its uniqueness. Right now it's too much.

Vermin/Sorcerer and shuriken
    I'm listing them because it's important. They need to be nerfed. By that I mean it should be costed AS IF the condition is ALWAYS met. They are already multi purpose card and that's good enough to justify the condition. No need to have super efficient ability on top.

Aldmor interceptor
    This card is undercosted. 2cc 1se can't attack and defend (which are negative effects that stays even if the source is removed) 4hp body and conditional haste. Much more appropriate if its ability is non-negative effect like Mobid Acolyte.

Guardian of unaxio
    Undercosted. It is not just 1 damage reduction per turn. The more the source of damage are, the bigger it prevents. It actually prevents 1-4 damage per turn (if more you'd choose to kill Guardian). That's already OP for 3cc, but Guardian has solid 2/5 body. Its value even gets bigger if you use cards like BF. Undercosted.
    Last edited by Kylt; 02-03-2017 at 09:02 AM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aramia and aramia related cards should be considered for buffs/ rejigs. People already proposed some. Rejiging twilight pack again (scriptures, some newer allies), second look at Flameforged Gauntlets. Or perhaps Aramias ability itself. Maybe change her ability to Seek an item of 3cc or less. Next item 3cc or less you play cost 0 to summon. This way at least if you play singleton items and you draw them it hurts less...

Amulet of conjuring went trough several changes that I forgot most of them but I think that 1 damage, sustain 1se and resource removed is too much. At least 1 damage can be removed.

Sorcerer/Vermin need consideration. Where does the role of stopping stall decks ends and oppression of warrior class and some inventive decks starts?

Shuriken. There is a big thread about it.

Maybe change Embers to trigger when targeted and removed and not just destroyed. That way you can combo it with Mystic of the Vale similarly to Zails Hymn.

So: Attach to target opposing ally and that ally is set ablaze. If Embers of the Just is targeted and removed on your turn opposing ally or hero takes 4 arcane damage.

So it will only cycle back from Mystic and not from Jerry ability and Sever Ties. Mystic cycling wont trigger Lingering essence, the surviving options and se ramp of old embers jerry was big part of NPE. It would have to go to 3cc then though and even then in most cases it would better than Hymn. it would also open up the card for other priests.

General of Unaxio at 2/6 will still be played equally as 2/7 version. I think that says enough that he is overstated.
    Last edited by Veles; 02-03-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i support the voidwalker buff. we need more anti mage and anti zaladar cards because those are the cheapest heroes to play against and it is not fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lower deck maximum to 80.

The huge deck stall decks which are getting a lot more popular are to be honest boring to play against, there is just so much stall and draw that can be played. I know for the most part I could take the 45 minutes to defeat the deck, but I'm better off just conceding after turn 4 and playing 3 or more games in the same time. I think there should be stall but a reasonable amount of stall. I'm guessing in tournament play for the most part these decks would lose. But in rated they are gaining rating because so many quit on turn 4.

I don't want to dissect the cards right now but decks with this much stall just make for bad games, long, boring, nothing to do but end turn over and over. It is something that makes me turn the game off and play something else. There is specifically a zaladar deck a few people are playing that just ruins my desire to keep playing. I understand having a back and forth battle but when you reach turn 40 and the game is still 20 turns from being over it's beyond frustrating to the point of absolute rage. I find it hard to believe people actually want to play such a long boring game. But sadly they do.

From a business point of view, stall isn't appealing. Drags any tournaments out. Using stall tactics mixed with large amount of cards often uses shear numbers to win. Some heros have access to a large quanity of these stall and draw cards. I think that reducing the card limit to 80 would still give the mill tactic legs but would force stallers to win before they reach the last of their 80 cards. 120 is too many.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 02-03-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrapnelFox View Post

T5 - Nova
    T6 - Nova

How about make it say "All ability damage from your OPPONENT's CARD dealt to your hero is also dealt to their hero.". DONE!
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If cards are neutral to where any class can use them like packbeast then leave them alone. I would live to see Shadow Font become neutral for all card types to use. Maybe a powerup like the crystal cards that elementals ise.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK I post my thought here, welcome to discuss:
    1. Knight of Unaxio: change to 2/5 ally and ability to +1/+1, this ally is too easy to become an monster and attack two or three time one turn with Justicar's Cape, he can kill opponent here in one turn within T5, this is very ridiculous;

2. Murderous Hulk: change to if no attachment on it, he can use the ability. You know, with Exaltation, it can easy kill two allies in one turn. Or maybe we should nerf Exaltation;

3. Phoenix Urigon: I have no opinion it has two life, but with 4cc cost, you gain a 2/4 and 3/5 ally, it's a little unfair;

4. Hunter's Gambit: This card is too strong for it's only 3cc cost, -2 health and gain two cards, especially with Victor Heartstriker's ability, he can use this card again and again and again. Please change it to -1 health, draw 1 card and 2 cost. If you want keep it's effect, please add "exile when it go to graveyard";

5. Anmor's Call: I don't want to say more about this card, do you think this game more and more become "Anmor Era"? I think change it to sustain 1SE is good (quite like Curse of the Aldmor). Victor, you want unlimited resource? You need pay SE!

6. Vozitian Trader: change to 2/5, and +2 attack when item summon;

7. Griptooth: chang to 2/7 or 3/6, come on, you are a protector, you have less health than General of Unaxio? Wulven tribe is so weak, include their protector. I'm so sad;

8. Exaltation: this is too easy to make an ally become monster, with this attachment, Elemental can kill any ally immediately, please change to +3/+3 and remoe Steadfast and add Unique.

9. Meat Wagon: Do you know why there are so many Praxix in play? This card help a lot. 3 cost is too low for it's power compare with Aldon the Brave's effect. 4cc maybe better;

10. Curse of the Aldmor: 2cc is low, you know this card sometimes make opponent hero useless. maybe 3cc is fair;

11. Justicar's Cape: regard it's power, I prefer change it to 4 cost and 2 durable;

12. Flameforged Gauntlets: OMG, why it has 6 durable and only 4 cost? 4 durable is fair;

13. Charred Cowl of the Damned: this armor is very powerful, how about change it to 4 durable;

14. Spirit Shuriken: I think it's balance now, it's fair. BTW, why Dragon's Tooth don't lose durable when it kill a big ally? It's actually unfair.

15. General of Unaxio: oh, big brother, I want to change you to 6cc and 2/5 if I can. He is so unbalanced, so every Anmor Victor love it, cheap, strong and very useful;

16. Feasterling: hero take 2 damage is too cheap for 3 attack, how about add "if there's another Ravager ally, it can use the ability"?

17. Wulven Traitor & Wildfang, Wulven Renegade: please remove non-Wulven hero condition, Wulven heros are already too poor, you should not limit them more!

18. Aldmor Chieftan: I want to say, this ally is terrible than Boris Skullcrusher, change its ability to 4SE is fair;

19. Rankett: Proving Grounds: 1SE is too cheap for it's effect, give it 2SE please.
    Last edited by ericxp; 02-04-2017 at 06:51 AM.