Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Disciple of Aldmor is immune to Vic's ability
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would like to suggest changing Crown of Ages to the following:

When Crown of Ages is destroyed, target friendly Ravager or Warrior ally gains +2 base attack.
    1cc: The opposing ally with the lowest health takes 2 damage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A1 Surprise View Post

When Crown of Ages is destroyed, target friendly Ravager or Warrior ally gains +2 base attack.
    Nice suggestion but it would be hard to implement I guess with targeting an ally. Because this means that if your opponent destroys it, then you have to interact during his/her turn. Maybe it could be the first ally? or when targeted and destroyed on your turn?
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just wrote it on TG but the topic's hotness demands that I go more global (just a repost cause I m too lazy to overstretch my thumb but the final suggestion is what I want to convey here most):

I can t see your problem with current incoming Gambit nerf - it will cease Victor infinite draw and too easy kills while still keep him strong. If these features weren t what made his play brainless than you re interpreting the meaning of this word incorrectly.

And it should kind of deal with an issue of Anmor Call being too strong due to more limited draw now, still leaving it usable. What s not to like?

But I think the wording should be sth like "can t be recursed by Victor power" rather than "exiled". This way it could still stick in the grave for some more awkward uses that could sometimes find their place - like getting it back with Aldmor Scavenger or with elemental card Mimic etc. Creative solutions should not be killed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meh, the gambit nerf is fine it should do the trick well enough. Gambit still might be the best card to pair with victors ability that you can build a deck around... And anmors overwhelm will still probably work pretty well, although not t1... I'm just worried that this will still be victors strongest deck and that will be a sad day indeed.. It might just lock him into the anmors overwhelm all the same until new cards are released..

Long term I think it will probably be a good thing, because you can give him new cards. Short term he may suffer from the Jericho / Logan (dare I say victor) syndrome, another hero that seems to fall through the cracks into card development and balance limbo.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A1 Surprise View Post

I really like this change, it brings a control tool for the weakest class of the game. As said BP Holy Punisher, targeting an ally on opponent turn is not possible, so why not giving the bonus for the ally with highest health for more survavibility. As shadow warrior are very weak, I even think giving a +1 bonus for non Ravager or Warrior ally can be fine.