Close

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    vigilant wisp nerf to 4 hp it is too strong with 5 hp and players thought the change to se cost was a nerf but it is actually stronger now. i dont like that you always make allies stronger and then give them meek because you think it will make it ok it is not ok because it can still attack allies and board control is more important than a little damage against the hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Welp, it's been almost two weeks. We've spoken our ideas, any word from the development team now?
    Yes, Fire snake will set opposing hero ablaze and poison him if he deals damage, after all it's firesnake. Otherwise thanks for inputs, wulven will change cards that were not mentioned here and 3.17 will be out in mid May.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Checking in after not playing for 3 months and still nothing has changed. Whens the new cards?

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the input on this thread. I think it's fair to say everyone got a good opportunity to have their say. I'm surprised more cards weren't mentioned, to be honest, but that's fine - we have our own list of changes we'd like.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Release new cards! FFS!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've decided I'm 100% of the opinion that gambit should be exiled after its destroyed. That's the reason vic is so ridiculously consistent even at 120 cards, which should not be the case.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by streetsahead View Post
    I've decided I'm 100% of the opinion that gambit should be exiled after its destroyed. That's the reason vic is so ridiculously consistent even at 120 cards, which should not be the case.
    "Attach to target opposing ally. That ally has -2 health. When Hunter's Gambit is destroyed, it is exiled and you draw 2 cards."

Sure, makes it fairer for all Hunters and Victor builds can find something else to recycle ad infinitum. Should be a great change for the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    "Attach to target opposing ally. That ally has -2 health. When Hunter's Gambit is destroyed, it is exiled and you draw 2 cards."

Sure, makes it fairer for all Hunters and Victor builds can find something else to recycle ad infinitum. Should be a great change for the game.
    Thank you!

This card made me think of Amber and Lythian Sledgehammer in its original state. Amber being able to buff it made it too much. She was able to utilize it at a level beyond other warrior Heroes. Same is for Gambit. Gambit isn't a card as devastated as Lythian Sledgehammer power wise but being able to recycle it just makes Victor and his strong ability too much. Other Hunter Heroes can function with a one time use of Gambit. So can he.

I am still under the impression that Undead allies brought back with Necromancer's Shroud should be with -1Attack and -1 Health. I just look at other hasted 3CC ally which this is better than because it is readied not hasted. Much better. I know that the Ally will die unless the armor is destroyed. The Hero that utilizes it best is Baduruu and typically he can attack into something to remove that one Durability. in my opinion, the opportunity to have a readied ally with the possibility of being fully Resurrected, all for 3CC, needs some kind of balance. Just have the returned ally take a small hit on attack and Health. I feel that is fair

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gambit exile after use
    Anmor call: combat damage only should give resources
    ign: SK Frost2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like I was ninja'd
    ign: SK Frost2