Unless I'm wrong, there is only one tournament during the year that is officially run by Wulven. All the others are guild run. I would enter tournaments more often if it was Wulven run. With this game expanding I would think this would be the next step to improving the tournaments.

Last year tickets to the world championship were given out in tournaments run by guilds, I didn't notice any announcements for these tournaments in game. It was a newly implemented way to enter the WC. Yet unless you read the forums for tournaments or heard it word of mouth, how would you know? I was highly disappointed last year to have missed out on many chances.

The WC is run well, everyone knows it's coming, I think we need to have any tourney that gives away tickets to WC be officially run and announced. No limits on # of people who can play, guild status, plenty of time for sign ups, etc. It only seems logical to me.

And I'm not bad mouthing the guild run tournaments. I'd just prefer something a little more official.