Now, I know that this is a Greek word for the embodiment of the earth and may not fit into the Lore of SE. I just had this idea pop into my head and figured I would post it.

Gaea: Duration (varies)

So, this Ability is a duration Ability that would send the ally to your resource pile when the time is up.

Weird, probably not useful, but it was something I figured that would be an interesting addition. The rationale of such an ability to me would be to function as a sort of balance to strong base stats or abilities.

So, you could have a 4CC ally with base stats of 5/5 and whatever other ability you wish to add in yet it would also have Let's say

Gaea: Duration 3

So, after three turns, he is turned into a resource much like Devoted Knight. These allies would all have stronger base stats than their relative CC counterparts yet the restriction that they do not remain in play very long.

Maybe they do not even see any action as your opponent may disable them somehow.

Like I said, I just wanted to put the idea out there. This is a great game and I have enjoyed it for many years so any suggestions I have, whether worthwhile or not, I will share if there is even the slightest chance they will make the game better.

Thanks for reading.