45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tweak, rework, buff/nerf cards from COTC and DP

28 62.22%
  • Disagree with proposal.

17 37.78%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    with all respect i voted no to change CoTC & DP.
    1. resources and efforts should be focused on new cards, to drive new income to the studio
    2. prefer indirect enhancement / combo with new cards rather than direct buff. Deck building can be more fun finding the links between cards
    3. slight buff to these low stat cards won't change the usage a lot, if over buffed then we'll see more effort needs in balancing the game, which i afraid will further delay new cards, new features...

there are still 29 SF + 2 LL cards in the list, "maybe" some of those can still be changed, but i would prefer to see LL part 2 being released first
    Last edited by tolerance; 02-01-2017 at 03:42 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Love the game, but too stale. I haven't played a game in months and will not spend another cent or watch another advertisement until LL is completely released. Something has to be done and quickly. Or me and others will find other games to sink time and resources into.
    I never thought I would say it since I've been on board for years, but this business model is severely lacking. Make moves to get things going. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Same here. Had been playing for years. Stopped for months. Now playing another CG.

Things that were said here had been said by many for many times. If the owner wants to change it would have been changed. I got it hope others will get it one day too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have no concern if a dud card from an COTC version was altered, but I wouldn't open the gates for an overhaul . The Wulven team need to focus on expanding the game forward. I have patience, but waiting year(s) is ridiculous for a TCG/application to meet deliverables.
    As much as I hate the random aspect of Hearthstone, I've unfortunately returned to HS and play SE seldomly on the chance LL or campaigns have finally been delivered.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hs is garbage, money grab, pay $10 to use a hero, it's a joke. Shadowverse on the other at least it's free. Both have god cards that just ruin any sort of strategy. Ugh and the tokens, enough already with the tokens. I've spent some time trying to find other good ccgs but they just aren't out there. Each one is bad copy of HS.

At least this is a well designed, insanely strategic game. I can't stomach other games. They are just too childish I think. Simplified for the masses.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 02-05-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I believe wulven should absolutely reserve the right to change these cards. I wouldnt focus on this... just a last resort / quality of life fix. All the crap cards can be left as is.. Either you introduce a buff by way of synergy (Us diehards live for this stuff... Pioneering an evolution in the meta is arguably equal to or > than finishing top 5 in my book). Or you live you learn and move on.

As for the issue of content creation or lack there of.. I agree there is room for improvement. THE BEST THING TO DO would be to introduce a standard and unlimited game mode like MTG. Two ranked game modes would be like catnip to the active player base.. I would copy the core set/ block model from mtg and aim to release 3 sets or 1 block every two years.

The first set and by far the largest in the block would be the core set. It could include any card ever created as well as new ones. You do this and you open up doors for creativity.. Phase out bad cards keep good ones... No longer constrained by so many card interactions you can focus on rolling out new content.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some after thought... As far as content creation goes this is how I feel... Once a year is too little... Every 3-4 months is too much. 6 months might be ideal IMO, but once every 8 months would be just fine I don't expect too much. Just roll out buffs and nerfs every 2 months and it will keep things fresh.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyraquis View Post
    Same here. Had been playing for years. Stopped for months. Now playing another CG.

Things that were said here had been said by many for many times. If the owner wants to change it would have been changed. I got it hope others will get it one day too.
    What card game, ill give a diff game a try.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have placed many posts about the older set of cards for digital only at least being updated to match current alignments to fit into the meta and each time they always responded negatively. Don't expect them to do anything at all cause they really aren't going to do anything. Consider at least half the cards dead and never to be used again. There classic excuse is always" If we change the digital it wont match physical" and who cares if they match. Most of us play the digital, I don't know anyone personally who plays anything but the digital versions of the game. The game has stagnated. Players are bored of the same old crap everyday with no updates. We just want updates faster, try new things even if they end up horrible at least you guys actually attempted something. U guys take to long to do anything meaningful, except posts about all the things that are going to happen yet never do. Im sure the next cards wont even come out in may like you said, prolly be delayed or something. Fact is if you at least updated the older cards at least some new things will be built into decks. And the graphics are already done, all you have to do is add alignments and some small buffs. You ask us abt the current released cards over and over again but we want the old cards updated, and some new ones released.