Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Help new player with deck choise

Hello, i'm new player. I spent 20$ and bought 1 of each premium starter decks and 1 more Raikka deck. Then i sold >4 and build templar-attachment deck.
    I'm currently want to build second deck (will get to 250 crystals soon), but don't have much gold left so please answer to some of my questions:
    1) What deck should i aim to build next? (would prefer some kind of control or combo deck is there are cheap versions).
    2) should i buy Raikka starters with my crystals or buy 1 more of other starter decks to get more copies of cards in them?
    3) i might spend another 20$ on it so how should i spend 2700 crystals if i buy them? Also i heard there were sales there you could get up to 4200 crystals for 20$ how often do they repeat them and then was last one?
    Last edited by r00teniy; 01-20-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can answer part of 3. I've never seen 4200 for $20. They have had several sales where $20 gets you 2700 crystals and a matching exclusive art sleeve/playmat pack.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Never underestimate the amount of gold you can get just by playing the game . As for what deck you should play, there are some cheap Boris decks out there on the forums, and his style is pretty control oriented. You can also visit Gondorian's youtube channel, as he posted some videos last year about cheap, yet good, decks that can be made if that doesn't suit your style.

I think you can make most heroes work for cheap, with the exception of weapon heavy heroes. As for what starter you should buy, I think you should decide that after you decide what class you want to play next. This way you will be able to get more of the core cards for that class without having to sell and buy as much. If you find a good example of a deck you want to somewhat mimic, but it's a bit expensive, post a link here and we'll see what we can do to modify it.