Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shadow Draw: Cursed Mark

Treasured Heirloom for Shadow heroes.

Cursed Mark
    3CC

Attach to friendly ally. That Ally has -1 health and +2 attack. (Or whatever we have to do so no Zaladar rush abuse. When Cursed Mark is destroyed you draw two cards.

Flavor text: "I shall give you power in life. Now go forth and reward me with death."

Artwork:... no clue... view of a man/demon's face with a hand backing away and smoke raising from the fingers. A burn mark or scar in the shape of a hand on the face of the human/demon. Eyes whited out and veins bulging in the face. Mouth wide open as if screaming out in pain.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks really cool. I kinda always viewed sac lamb as shadows specific card draw where heirloom was humans card draw. Does your card not upset the balance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I honestly didn't think about it in that context. I suppose you are onto something there. Humans don't have that draw engine like sac lamb. They do though have access to Tainted Oracle, Shadow does not. Having a card that boosts ark and helps with death seems something both sides should have access to. Maybe it would be too disruptive. I just had the idea and wanted to get it out there.