Close

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    Question : How can you be sure of that ?
    Exemple : yesterday, i have played a game against Ballank, his majyia vs my amber, everythings ok, later i have played an other game, the game begun, and "surprise" i'was playing jericho ??? Against Ballank's majyia again, i didn't want to lose rating, so i did play, other "surprise" it wasn't my jericho's deck ??? Then cards did strange things like a card in my opponent's hand came to attack my jasmine, then it was my jasmine wich is exausted ... And "sync error... Please quit". The last surprise was on the chalenge list, the game i was playing was me vs sexking and not me vs Ballank ??? It's looks like more a bug than an exploit, isn't it ?
    sexking may have taken advantage of you. how would Kowker attack a feedback with a spark, or attack the opponents hero with no weapon on elementalis? maybe some of the forum haxzorz can explaing this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm... But how sexking could change his opponent's deck ? And his name ? The next game i have played after sexking, my Amber's deck was coming back by itself.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this is a bug, its happened to me multiple times sometimes when I'm only playing the CPU (though I don't trust that damn computer...)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sync bug... Lol@rumsey's ai... Your PC learnt from it's owner

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the answer, but why for me it's a possible bug (big one), and for kowker it's a possible exploit ? It's look like a little bug. I mean there is too much charge on peoples everywhere on this forum, a man is innocent untill the guiltyness is proved.
    Last edited by kentuequi; 05-04-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Orthograph...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Question : How can you be sure of that ?
    Exemple : yesterday, i have played a game against Ballank, his majyia vs my amber, everythings ok, later i have played an other game, the game begun, and "surprise" i'was playing jericho ??? Against Ballank's majyia again, i didn't want to lose rating, so i did play, other "surprise" it wasn't my jericho's deck ??? Then cards did strange things like a card in my opponent's hand came to attack my jasmine, then it was my jasmine wich is exausted ... And "sync error... Please quit". The last surprise was on the chalenge list, the game i was playing was me vs sexking and not me vs Ballank ??? It's looks like more a bug than an exploit, isn't it ?
    Soo.. basically.. to sum up:

You were playing with Ballank when Jericho came out of nowhere and gave you a "surprise". You then gave a "surprise" of your own, in return. But the real surprise was you were secretly playing sexking?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the answer, but why for me it's a possible bug (big one), and for kowker it's a possible exploit ? It's look like a little bug. I mean there is too much charge on peoples everywhere on this forum, a man is innocent untill the guiltyness is proved.
    It's not an exploit, it even says sync error on the video. I could go into detail as to why it looks like a feedback attacked, but there's no need. Just be aware that when it occurs, the only true thing is the action. Which card performed that action, and where it was when it did is most likely wrong. I.e you got attacked. It just wasn't the feedback in his hand that did it.

:Edit:
    LOL @ AnAdolt's post above

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

No, hummmmm...... Sorry........ I leave the forum... Forget about this. Bye

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    -5 may 2011 15:30 GMT+1
    -Elementalis
    -Valeo

Goddammit, I usually lose against Elementalis with my Gravebone, finally gonna win one. I'm so pissed, lost 4 rating points.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dooggy
    Baron skullcrusher
    5/6/2011
    2:30 -5 gmt