Close

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kyle can you check this:
    Issue: multiplayer sync issue, followed by quit button countdown for me and defeated
    Match: Melodia (me) vs Vnom Master (elementalist)
    Date: 04 may 2011
    time: 08.00am GMT+7 timezone

Happened only at turn 2

World Championships 2nd Place Flycheung's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What good does this serve? these exploit-abuser will just create another account handler and, the namelist will go on.. :-|

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just because they can create another account doesn't mean accounts using exploits should be left alone, undocumented. Action needs to be taken and consequences need to be dealt accordingly for people who cheat. Because if they keep getting away with it, they will continue to abuse the system. Until a more eloquent model is in place to limit and control cheating more effectively, small measures should still be enforced to stave off exploitation.

Sync errors can be caused by bugs as well so sync errors should be reported regardless of whether cheating is suspected or not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jjuan
    Nishaven
    00:00 -5 gmt 5/4/2011

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    reporting/exposing a bug/exploit to devs/all is one thing, putting those abusers on a shamelist is another matter, for me anyway.

if these (real) abusers can be effectively dealt with, I can see the point.

it would be ideal if the email supplied must be come from some good global email service provider, that it's not easy to create disposable email address. For now, there ain't any.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    for our design team with limited staff.. i don't think it's viable for them to look at all the matches u hv stated

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Flycheung I understand your point but so long as players are knowledgeable about what are actually exploits and their posts aren't vitriol but more documentative, then it should be fine. The public documentation on the forum also serves to let other players be aware and avoid potential exploiters. If a person's name keeps coming up repeatedly, their innocence becomes more and more questionable.

As for whether or not the dev team is actively reviewing all of these. Honestly, I doubt they've been able to review even 1/4 of the reports. However, I think the issues should still be reported when players run into them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @AnAdolt I've been a lurker on this forum for sometimes, i've enjoyed reading your view on this game. Talk about knowledgeable players, what is your view about the current discussion for 'nerf' the current cards. I'm a very casual tcg player, too much restriction/rule/condition applied on a card will just be too complicated and, drove meself away. I incline toward the notion of increase the minimum deck size and larger card pool then see what goes from there.

To keep this thread-related, I think a shamelist serve no purpose other to let others know the poster are 'enrage' and, if a account handler keeps coming up repeatedly, I'll avoid them. Or can I use the exploit and beat them ahead??!? ;p
    Last edited by Flycheung; 05-04-2011 at 07:07 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Me (Elementalis) Vs Kor Taz (Elementalis), 17:00PM GMT+8, HK Time

Both had 28 live, then I used ED to wipe his board and attacked with 2 gargoyles and bad wolf. After ending my turn got defeat.

Edit:
    Me (Elementalis) Vs ChaosXIII (DarkClaw), 17:55PM GMT+8, HK Time

He was playing a 80+ cards deck, I obtained board control after using MC and build up an army. At 24 health I ended my turn with him having only 1 Brutalis in play and got defeat screen!
    Last edited by 4ucifer; 05-04-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    might as well..

- Azimo (Boris)
    - 2 minutes ago

Defeat screen at his turn

[enrage]flycheung[/enrage]