Close

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Once we bring up the match, the version is labeled so mentioning it isn't necessary.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mynameisele
    6/21/2011
    2127 -5gmt

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am finally slowly reviewing all of the reports in this thread. I'll be doing chunks at a time and it'll be a couple of posts before I'm done the whole thread. Any that I skipped was because you didn't leave enough information, such as not mentioning what your game name is. Or it was a sync error.

@pottersmash Your game with perfectran ended as expired.

@4ucifer Your matches with Kor Taz and chaosXIII ended in expires.

@Flycheung Your match with Azimo ended in expire.

@Blueping valeo will be banned shortly for cheating.

@Shardeus Your game with Dooggy ended in expire.

@Metzger der Herzen I have no idea what happened in your game with weena. You actually won that one. They lost the game, lost rating, and other weird things like 200 experience. v1.26 fixes alot of bugs so it'll be much better though.

@Rothgar Your match with Sentencia ended in expire. Against Bertie, it looks like you timed out for this one as well.

@RazielDrako Your match with Deadweight comes up as expired.

@Letonius Your matches with blacktip and MyghTy TyghTy comes up as expired.

@Ness Looks like you were disconnected from the server in your game with Korpseii.

@ssf1987 Xylos casted Supernova and won the game. There was a bug in v1.25 that didn't show Supernova if it was the finisher of the game but it's fixed in v1.26.

@gnong Looks like you timed out in your game with HerbertTW.

@Melodia Some info aren't matching up with your report. For example, your game with clopsibobsi was on the 10th, at a different time; and it lasted much longer than 3 rounds.

For those unaware of what expired games are, this is when a player didn't finish their turn in time. In v1.25, you have about 2 minutes to complete their turn before being forced forfeited. If you lose connection to the server and didn't reconnect and finish your turn in time, this results in an "expire" as well.

If you spend too long during your opponent's turn, this can affect your 2 minutes. So if you were doing something else during their turn but when you came back, they had already ended their turn, you're now spending a part of your turn and your 2 minutes watching what transpired.

If you're not playing on an Apple device, you should update to v1.26 it will save both you and me alot of headaches ^^. When you run out of time, you will now end your turn rather than be force forfeited. Along with many other improvements.

8 pages down, 19 more to go. *bawls

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Good Job AnAdolt. I'm sure it's appreciated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @AnAdolt, why not make your signature with all the names of the banned cheaters ! , shame on them continually.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    @AnAdolt, why not make your signature with all the names of the banned cheaters ! , shame on them continually.
    what's the point? any exploiter is just going to keep exploiting by making new accounts, etc. ip bans? ^^'

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    FrostShard
    6/22/2011

He was using a wulven deck and uses that hero that can half your damage
    I use amber rain so it took me some time to shave off his health . He was using
    Lone wolf and it seems that he's intentionally not casting any allies to make the lone
    Wolf work and heal 2 health every turn.and finally after some berserkers edge+dual wield i managed to
    Bring his health down to 4 then later after i got his health to 1
    Suddenly a wifi sync error came up and i couldn't do anything
    And then i was defeated. tried browsing the net there wasn't even
    Anything wrong in my wifi connection what's weird is he made the battle
    Intentionally take that long and when I finally haved his life to 1
    Poof sync error <_< haaaist!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Kentuequi You know how long my signature would be then? I'm not a particular fan of all those long signatures either.. if I was forum mod, I'd nitpick about that actually, for certain people's signatures.

@nitewatcherz Even IP ban is not a perfect solution. For some ISPs, people can get a new IP easily by calling their's up and asking for a new one.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    @nitewatcherz Even IP ban is not a perfect solution. For some ISPs, people can get a new IP easily by calling their's up and asking for a new one.
    I just need to restart my router to get a new ip. Ip bans are useless, automatic flagging ftw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay, that's it, I'm only going to mention cases where actual cheating was involved. Because some of these posts were from awhile back, I was PMing the results to people as well and it's just the same results time and time again.

Any that I don't mention, you can safely assume it was because you took too long, the game ended normally, you got disconnected, orit was a bug and/or sync error. And I reviewed your opponent's account and see no signs of cheating.

Up to page 13 has been reviewed. I'm about half way done this thread.. *cries*