Close

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SmallBall used an unplayed Aeon in his hand to defend against my attacks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    EAZZ vs BL00DY @ about 11:55 AM CST. EAZZ is playing Gwen and drops 1 resource (as he went first). Then it is his "action" for about 1.5 minutes and then DEFEAT shows up for me while still waiting on his action. EAZZ presumably used the force defeat bug to do this.

Watch out for this player and please take action Devs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm done with this game.

It's unreal how many times I have lost a game that I should have won or at least even had a chance to play the game out to possibly win. My rating should be somewhere around 320+, but I lose 3 rating every 2-5 games to a cheater or a bug. At a 300+ rating (soon to be below 300 at this rate...oh wait, i'm done with this. So, it will sit at 302) I generally have to win 3-4 games to even get +1-2 rating (sometimes I can win 3-4 games and get no rating at all...). Yes, without all the bugs and cheats making me lose when I shouldn't... I would average out to a win/loss ratio of 9/1 (good luck on that ratio happening anytime soon though with 3 rating or more loss to this crap every 2-5 games.

It was fun while it lasted, I guess... Seriously though.... so many cheats and bugs for this long... screw that. I'll invest my time in another game that isn't so cheat and bug ridden. I had some hope by now that things would have gotten better overall than worse... but they just keep getting worse..... Enjoy the $10 I donated on this crap.

Peace,
    BL00DY

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation

AMEN!

10charactersminimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
    This is becoming stupid. I'm climbing on the WTF bandwagon here. This time playing "Bertie" and the sudden quit button and then defeat.

And, please, get rid of the ranking system. To be blunt, it's a pile of crap. In 50 games I think I've played one player that's actually higher than I am. It takes days to climb ten points and then in two losses you suddenly fall 6 points (tired of winning three games in a row and not moving and then losing once and losing 3 rating points). It's not even the rating, though; I just want to play the "better" players, but everyone above me seems to have stopped playing as I keep getting paired with players a hundred points below me. So for God sakes, man, abolish this freaking useless rating system.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    All these idiots, if cheating, didn't figure it out by themselves.

Just google whatever they did and patch it.

That said, I haven't had a defeat bug in 2 weeks.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    YES. "PATCH IT!" damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Killtrend View Post
    All these idiots, if cheating, didn't figure it out by themselves.

Just google whatever they did and patch it.

That said, I haven't had a defeat bug in 2 weeks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Today, I played "U688106J". Within a turn of winning, I see "Defeat", and lose 5 points of rating.

What is the position of Wulven on this bug? Does Kyle acknowledge that we have a problem, and is there a plan to deal with it? I can't imagine myself persevering with this game if (as appears to be the case) nothing is happening about it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by von Ziegler View Post
    Today, I played "U688106J". Within a turn of winning, I see "Defeat", and lose 5 points of rating.

What is the position of Wulven on this bug? Does Kyle acknowledge that we have a problem, and is there a plan to deal with it? I can't imagine myself persevering with this game if (as appears to be the case) nothing is happening about it.
    I'll take a look at it now. Please post game times guys.

Edit: Looking at the game log, you timed out from the server and that's why he won. Another case where it was a network issue and not a cheater. I know it can appear that way sometimes and that's frustrating, but while there are a few exploits the player can employ to win at this time, there isn't any way for him to deny you a connection to the server - which is what happened to cause this loss (the server couldn't contact your client).
    Last edited by rumsey; 05-14-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Birdz
    0315. -5gmt 5/14/11

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    I'll take a look at it now. Please post game times guys.

Edit: Looking at the game log, you timed out from the server and that's why he won. Another case where it was a network issue and not a cheater. I know it can appear that way sometimes and that's frustrating, but while there are a few exploits the player can employ to win at this time, there isn't any way for him to deny you a connection to the server - which is what happened to cause this loss (the server couldn't contact your client).
    Thanks for looking at it so quickly, Rumsey, and I will post GMT times from now.

It would be a Really Good Thing (tm) if 1.26 could incorporate some way of letting us know what happened... I am certain I did not see a timer come up - should I have? Even if the Defeat screen could at least incorporate some indication that this was a defeat caused by timeout, or something...

From what you are saying, it was not so much a timeout caused by me not making a move, but by the server not being able to contact my client... perhaps the client could display the time elapsed since the last server contact? Just to reduce the frustration factor (and number of suspected defeat bug reports).