Close

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did you see the no WiFi icon before getting defeated? The no Wi-Fi icon indicates you're not currently connected to the server. In some cases, your device may be connected to the local network and/or to the Internet as well, but you will get the no Wi-Fi icon if you're not connected to the server. Causes of this include network issues or perhaps a bug.

I looked at Qenn's account and didn't see any signs of cheating so I think you just had network issues at the end of that match.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Did you see the no WiFi icon before getting defeated? The no Wi-Fi icon indicates you're not currently connected to the server. In some cases, your device may be connected to the local network and/or to the Internet as well, but you will get the no Wi-Fi icon if you're not connected to the server. Causes of this include network issues or perhaps a bug.

I looked at Qenn's account and didn't see any signs of cheating so I think you just had network issues at the end of that match.
    Hi AnAdolt,

Thanks for the reply. No, I did not see any no WiFi icon before the game ended. I was playing from my SE X10i handphone connected using my 3G data connection and not Wifi.

The game should give a warning that there is no data connection. At such cases, should just end the game as a draw to be fair.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did you keep an eye on the match the entire time during that last turn? If the client can't contact the server, it only takes about 30 seconds before you get a force defeat. Of course, once it detects that the server can't be reached, for whatever reason, the no Wi-Fi icon will appear on-screen and the countdown will be displayed.

Sync errors end in a draw to be more fair but if you run into network problems and time out from this, your opponent will win by default.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thought this thread had died...

It needs putting to sleep, it's old, and the quality of it's life can't be very good any more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    8/6/2011
    Majiya
    SHIMON11

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lirikal2000 View Post
    8/6/2011
    Majiya
    SHIMON11
    It's a sync error, read this thread : http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-report-thread
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This thread is closed. It was never really useful to begin with. If you make a report, please read over this post on sync issues first. If it's not a sync issue, then you can either PM myself or create a new thread. Preferably PM.