Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Redcow
    (don't remember hero)
    5/15/2011
    1:13am EST (gmt -5)

Casts Aldon on T2

I just forced quit because I wasn't about to waste any time with a cheater
    Last edited by XChameleon; 05-15-2011 at 05:19 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roniehan View Post
    PUTAKTI
    Majiya
    1:00PM GMT + 8
    5/15/11

I was defeated with the timeout, so piss because of the rating go down

Ive played him plenty of times i dotn htink he is cheating i think you timed out =P

FYI most timeouts are just that timeouts
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    15-05-11
    8:58 GMT+12
    Majiya
    xi520cyl

They were winning and had enough resources to play another fireball that would have killed me, but after casting the first fireball the game stopped and I got a defeat screen. Not sure if it was a timeout or anything (happened very quick; timeouts usually have the game hang for a while...)

I would have won on the next turn if they didn't kill me that turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1045 EST
    human08
    mayaia deck
    turn 5 defeat. no allies, @1/2 life

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Sincera is a cheater

5 15 2011
    Right now he forced a disconect... He had no more carda to draw., 8 life and was going to die NeXT turn. Also no way in hell is possibly for him to have 282 with that bad amber deck

Edit: nane is windera not sincera

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    May 15, 2011
    Majiya
    CreepJacko

Just before I was about to deliver the killing blow. Too convenient to be coincidence!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

prosody

Prosody 47 card nish.....hit me with a raven that came out of his deck and then went back into his deck on turn 1..turn 2 hit me with a fireball (having no resources)...turn 3 poison gassed me with no resources.....then sync issue bug and defeat screen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @shardeus - you timed out of that game, also you have played him before, and you beat him the first time.

@roniehan - I need more details on how you lost. The game ended successfully with him as the winner. Do you remember what your HP was? I am still waiting for some upgrades to our security tools that will allow me to inspect matches in closer detail, I will keep a tab on this one and return to it.

@XChameleon - I will take a closer look at this match as well, he shouldn't be able to play Aldon on T2 (of course).

@Kerse - Sometimes there are latency issues (especially on mobile networks) where you don't see the final blow. In reality, he did play another direct damage spell and completed the match against you with a win.

@Grasp - You didn't post the time, heroes, or your own Shadow Era handle, so unfortunately I don't have enough details to inspect this case... However, he has unusually high win streaks (over 13 in a row, sometimes) so I will take a closer look at his matches and see what I can find.

@drewnonstar - You didn't post the time or your Shadow Era handle, so I couldn't find the match. I did notice he has played about 30+ games today with a proportionate amount of losses, so without further information I don't have reason to keep an eye on this one. However, inspecting poor CreepJacko's records did expose a new cheater he faced against today. This guy has over 480 wins in a row using a hacked deck, so thanks for helping me to find him!

@xozak - I need to take a closer look at this. One of the logs says you won, another says you lost. I do know you only gained 50xp for the game and you lose 2 rank. I'll need to spend a bit more time with this one.
    Last edited by rumsey; 05-16-2011 at 04:27 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Guys, with the way people are posting "possible" cheaters and the fact that Rumsey and AnAdolt are the only ASS in Shadow Era at the moment, they might get fed up with having to check every single such post. Please consider that you might have lost due to a timeout, sync error or some other valid reason before posting. If you played with someone several times and you've lost similar ways, then maybe the guy might be a cheater. If you lost once to someone and you think he's a cheater, why don't you view his next couple of games and see if the same thing happens and if it does, then post about it with more details than simply claiming you got cheated. Also those with weird occurrences that should not be occurring and then encounters a sync error is most probably just that: a sync error.

I know it's frustrating losing when you could have won but the more we bog down the ASS team with invalid claims, the bigger possibility that valid cheaters will be able to slip through the crack (of the ASS team ).

So please, lets try not to be too post happy on shouting "cheater".

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've never had a synch error or a random defeat when i was Losing a game :P