Close

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How is this possible?

Today i played against "Napoleondynamite" .
    First game he was playing with Zana Mist hero (priest) he quitted quite normally when he was about to die (thats ok you would say,i agree with you)..
    The strange thing is:
    Having done so.. i pressed ok very quick, went to the challenge screen instantly ( my connection is ADSL) and pressed 'quick game'.
    All these, after his quit, happened within like 2 seconds max..
    Next opponent was some1 with the exact same name "Napoleondynamite" ( i triple checked the spelling lol..in case it was an alt account of him but no was the exact same name and account), this time with a different hero ( Majiya )...
    Of course when he was about to die with this hero he again quitted the same way..
    Problem was not his quits in games, nor rating or anything but.. how the crap he changed heros so fast and played with me in max 2seconds cause i am 100% sure i haven't been wating for more than 2seconds max..( so was not a lag issue).

Kyle please check this guy ( this happened at about 10:47 AM, CET).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by heldor View Post
    Today i played against "Napoleondynamite" .
    First game he was playing with Zana Mist hero (priest) he quitted quite normally when he was about to die (thats ok you would say,i agree with you)..
    The strange thing is:
    Having done so.. i pressed ok very quick, went to the challenge screen instantly ( my connection is ADSL) and pressed 'quick game'.
    All these, after his quit, happened within like 2 seconds max..
    Next opponent was some1 with the exact same name "Napoleondynamite" ( i triple checked the spelling lol..in case it was an alt account of him but no was the exact same name and account), this time with a different hero ( Majiya )...
    Of course when he was about to die with this hero he again quitted the same way..
    Problem was not his quits in games, nor rating or anything but.. how the crap he changed heros so fast and played with me in max 2seconds cause i am 100% sure i haven't been wating for more than 2seconds max..( so was not a lag issue).

Kyle please check this guy ( this happened at about 10:47 AM, CET).
    I think I can explain this one for you. He opened the game again on another device and changed decks on that device while he was still playing you on the other one. I can guarantee you that you can be playing someone on one device and messing with your character on another because I did it one time on my PC and my iPhone. Perhaps this two device method is somehow used for the cheating, I dunno, but it does explain how he switched decks so fast.

On a different note:
    Just finished a game that ended in my loss because it went through all 30 seconds after the "Out of Sync" error.

Kaz009 (252, Gwenneth Truesight, opponent) vs. Letonius (207, Elementalis, Me)
    The game began at about 6:30 AM Mountain Daylight Time and ended at about 7:00 AM same time zone.
    This person had one of those expensive decks with 4 of every bow, 4 protector heroes, and at least 2 gravedigger cloaks. She was beating me most of the game but had just run out of cards, used the last of her bows, and had all of her protectors killed via mind control while I had 14 cards left and had just played 4 allies to the board. Then we conveniently go out of sync. Coincidence or bug exploiting? who knows?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Letonius View Post
    I think I can explain this one for you. He opened the game again on another device and changed decks on that device while he was still playing you on the other one. I can guarantee you that you can be playing someone on one device and messing with your character on another because I did it one time on my PC and my iPhone. Perhaps this two device method is somehow used for the cheating, I dunno, but it does explain how he switched decks so fast.
    Hm...that should have explained it..
    but still its weird..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nishimura
    Hero: Majiya
    Date: 11/05/11 15:30 UTC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    JOINTLI
    Hero Boris
    1200 -5 GMT. 5/11/11

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    UNIYO
    Hero Banebow
    1335 -5 gmt 5/12/11

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hijinks
    Hero Gwen
    11:25 -3 gmt 5/12/11
    uploaded the match
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9d43TwXMI0

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    FFS with those morons...
    name "Dubbledge", hero Zaladar.
    100% force defeat bug cheater, lost 3 rating from him also..
    game played 00:50 GMT
    Last edited by heldor; 05-12-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This thread is a nice chunky list we'll slowly be dissecting and reviewing. There's alot of reports but we'll eventually get through them all and check all of the reported accounts for signs of cheating and exploitation.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gurukuru (122, Nishaven, Opponent) vs. Letonius (210, Elementalis, Me)
    The game began 3:08 AM Mountain Daylight Time and ended less than 5 mins ago.

I was beating this guy the entire time, in my opinion. He had just ran out of cards. I had the camera on the full view of both players. I ended my hand; it said it was his turn. I waited it out thinking he was quitting because he knew he lost. I never got any kind of timer, and the it says, "Defeat". I lost 4 rating by losing to such a low ranked player. I will say, I had one other those invisible cards dealt into my hand. You know the ones that take up space but you can't see or click on. Anyway, total false loss credited to me, which is, of course, upsetting.