Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Please rate Eladwen Frostmire deck

Hi,

Im new to cardgames like this and I have been playing this game for 2 weeks now. I'm winning most my games, but I like the opinion of ppl who have far more experience than me. This is my deck:

Eladwin: hero
    4 Jasmine Rosecult
    3 puwen bloodhelm
    3 Blake windrunner
    4 raven wildheart
    3 eldon the brave
    4 fireball
    2 lightningstrike
    1 research
    2 portals
    4 retreat
    1 supernova

Thatsa 31 deck. I like to have fieldcontrol and im doing ok, but i like to be better. Any recommendations?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Click the below link and read the excerpt about Eldawen. There is good feedback and suggestions for your perusal.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....5-Deck-Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not a bad start friend. Good resource curve. Good 30-32 card makeup.

I suggest -1 raven +1 aeon and -1 jasmine +1 aldon. But that's just me.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanx for the replies. I added a snow sapphire as it was suggested in the other thread. Now i cecked my cards again i noticed that i missed 1retreat and 1 raven wildheart card. I hope there isntna bug that make ur card dissapear. Battlewise im doing good, won 4 in a row. The sapphire is a good addition. When i have enough gold i add 1 more and save for a aeon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run a very similar list:

Hero: Eladwin
    3 Jasmine
    4 Puwen
    4 Blake
    3 Eldon
    2 Aeon
    4 Fireball
    2 Lightning Strike
    2 Posion Gas
    2 Engulfing Flames
    4 Research
    2 Supernova
    4 Retreat

In my hands, the deck runs smoother with slightly more cards (I have 36 including the hero). Although your chances of getting the card you need are obviously higher when you play with less cards, you have to keep in mind that MtG-math does not exactly translate to SE, as you have to sacrifice your utility cards for resources. I therefore run a different kind of curve than I would in an MtG deck. Any 4-cost cards (Lightning Strike, Engulfing Flames, Poison Gas) and Researches that I draw early in the game, I use as resources. Later on in the game, unless I really need them for board presence, I will toss all the 2-cost allies for resources.

If your opponent runs Bazaar, you can toss all your Researches for resources and it is a win in 95% of the games for me. Decks I really have trouble with, are hunters--you have to get in a lot of ally-damage before they get to their weapons, and then hope to have enough burn spells and resources to finish them in about 3 turns, otherwise it is a loss--, and resource destruction (no tips on the latter as I have not played against many of them).

I'm not a fan of Raven Wildheart, you are better off with a cheaper offensive card, or with an Aeon, so I would advise getting rid of her.