Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Kennel Master - Human Hero - Wulven

As a balance to the Dark Priest previously posted, I suggest a Human hero who has mastered and dominated Wulven culture.

His ability could be:

"Domination. All enemy allies are returned to their controller's hand. If hand is full, excess allies in play are shuffled into their controller's deck."

4 SE
    RS's Troll Herder

IGN: RS jlbjork

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    one sided board wipe for 4se is broken

nishaven cost 5, hits both sides and might not even clear the board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nishaven kills the targets though, while this ability returns them to the hand. Still, perhaps it should be 5se and exclude Templar and Undead. (Theoretically both would be unafraid for different reasons).
    RS's Troll Herder

Cerddorion
    4 SE is right cost, but excess creatures should be sent to the graveyard, not the deck, and it should be for both sides

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We have already 32 héroes ingame, why do you want more?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    More heroes means more deck design options. Also, the idea of making heroes that bend the exclusive alignments would make things really interesting.

I think I have a good revision on the ability though:

"Enemy allies (excluding Templar or Undead) are returned to their controller's hand if they have claw or sword attack. If the hand is full, excess retreating allies remain in play, but are disabled for 1 turn."

4se
    RS's Troll Herder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Human wulven hero and shadow priest, etc. Etc. Are on general a bad idea. Those classes are balanced for their specific faction. Also this hero ability is very unbalanced. Even if 5SE, it's unbalanced.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Human wulven hero and shadow priest, etc. Etc. Are on general a bad idea. Those classes are balanced for their specific faction. Also this hero ability is very unbalanced. Even if 5SE, it's unbalanced.
    How are these bad? You once gave the example that shadow priest would be bad due to Embers. But Embers was the problem and since been remedied. Now can you say what is wrong with a shadow priest please?
    I do agree that this ability is unbalanced. Maybe at 6 or even 7 se it's okay, but it could be taken in a different direction.
    4SE: Search your deck for a Wolven ally with cost 3 or less and put it into play with haste. At end of turn return the card to your hand.
    Effect like this would be good as it has so many effects. You can look at their hand, attack a stealthed ally or hero, return another Wolven to your hand from the grave, or hit for one haste knowing you'd be able to do so again next turn. All are good and dynamic effects that aren't too powerful... IE good for the game.
    But this effect is not limited to a human... Could be the next Wolven Heros effect. Just ability goes so well with the name.
    Last edited by Megatog201; 12-27-2016 at 03:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.