Hi community! So the 2016 WC has finished, congrats to everyone who have made to the finals! Alongside with the WC winning decks, I would like to post my deck as a record. This deck has won Wildcard challenge and was my deck in WC final. This is a good tournament and quickmatch deck.

Hero: Moonstalker

Allies (20):
4x Harbinger of the Lost
3x Death Mage Thaddeus
3x Death Collector
3x Cryptspawn Tormentor
4x Corpse Shifter
3x Shadow Knight

Abilities (14):
4x Grave Resistance
4x Now You're Mine
4x Blood Moon
2x Overwhelm

Items (5):
3x Tombstone Beacon
2x Gromm's Axe

= 40 cards

http://deckbox.gondorian.com/se/#/bu...4,20194,20194,

Gameplan:

Going First:

T1: sac
T2: sac, Harbinger of the Lost/ Blood Moon
T3: sac, 3 cost ally + Grave Resistance / Tombstone Beacon +
T4: sac, Corpse Shifter / 3 cost ally + Now You're Mine (if you play Tombstone on T3)
T5: sac, Shadow Knight / ally + Blood Moon

Going Second:

T1: sac
T2: sac, Blood Moon
T3: sac, Tombstone Beacon
T4: sac, Corpse Shifter / 3 cost ally + Now You're Mine + Grave Resistance
T5: sac, Shadow Knight / ally + Blood Moon

Your best play is mostly T2 Blood Moon into T3 Tombstone, as you can setup draw and save up SE in future to hide consecutive turns. If you go first and your opponent is a rush type, you can switch into T2 T3 T4 allies mode with Grave Resistance to lock the board, but you will run out of hand fast so you still need to play some draw in T5 (don’t forget Shadow Knight is a draw too).

Goal:

The goal is to dominate board with sticky allies. Once you have enough damages on board and sufficient SE, you can hide consecutively and go for face. Remember that:
5 SE = hide 2 consecutive turns
7 SE = hide 3 consecutive turns
9 SE = hide 4 consecutive turns
Beware that Priest of the Light would mess up your plan.

The utility cards:

These cards are usually sacced in early game, but provide great value late game according to situations.

1. Gromm's Axe
It’s 4 damages per turn (split among targets) and your ally damage can be neglected by Grave Resistance. Even without ally its still 3 damages per turn on its own. When you are going for face, use SE for hiding first and any leftover SE for the extra damages. Great value vs rush deck or to kill off fatties.

2. Overwhelm
Everyone knows it’s great, and it’s even better in the hands of undead ms. With 13 2/3 cc allies you can easily load 3+ allies on board and turns into a board wipe. Perfect in mirror matches.

Matchups:

- Against Priest: play Tormentor and SK loop. Maintain board pressure and force out tidal wave. Threbin may go the mage way with direct damages so hold back Grave Resistance for that.
- Against Mage: play Corpse Shifter and Gromm's Axe. Hold back Grave Resistance unless you are facing control mage.
- Against weapon based hero/Banebow/Elementals: Grave Resistance all the way. Flood the board with allies.
- Against Moonstalker: Remember who ever hide first loss. Overwhelm helps a lot here.

Enjoy the deck!