Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Here View Post
    pause and play button in replays

edit: forward 1 turn and back 1 turn too
    And maybe a button "Skip to turn X' too.
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Whatever brings new players to the game, I'm all for it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Make global chat viewable from the deck builder and merchant screens

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    *Ability to exchange repeated foils in the merchant, at least the heroes.

*Gold sinks, no idea what to do with 1million gold...

*Better mechanics when watching a replay (being able to skip turns and seeing own hand if its a game of mine)

*Not having to press so many "Play" buttons just so I can get into the game and play.

*Ability to sort cards in the deck builder by cost instead of card set

*Ability to rotate locations or anything that can actually help reading the other side of the card, this should have been implemented in same day locations were released imo.

*Legendary and Epic cards should be priority in having new in-game vfx, then rares, and so on...
    I wanted an image as a signature and all I got was text.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Should be able to look through graves during opponents turn.

Mimic should prioritize the cards in grave. Bring cards to top of grave like arimia does. Obviously putting them back in the correct order once done.

Different rankings and ratings such as, Mage, rogue, etc. would be nice to know who's the best at what.

Stats in general, I love any sort of statistic you can throw at me.

Complete game history. Only goes back 30 games right now.

A button that confirms you want to start a game, don't know how many times I've accidently started games, only to realize after it's over, or 3 turns in.

Create a sleeve, would love custom sleeves. Obviously all pics would need to be censored as to not upset anyone. But I see this as a potential big moneymaker. People love their bling.

Something to spend gold on. Anything really. Make custom sleeves cost 200k gold I'd pay it. Gold wager matches, or tourneys. Pay gold for gold rimmed cards. I don't care, something i can spend my gold on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Be careful what u wishing for cause u might get it :)

(By Dvsklown):
    "Different rankings and ratings such as, Mage, rogue, etc. would be nice to know who's the best at what."

- Very nice idea although to make it happen would probably need to implement either this (by trevorJacobs):

"That's not what i propose. You keep the same user ranking across decks, which is what is used to match you up against other players. That remains unchanged. And, in addition, you have a rating per deck.

When you win/lose a game, each ranking is adjusted up/down accordingly. When you change a deck, you keep the user ranking, and pick up the deck ranking of whichever deck you switch to (which will be zero for a new deck).

That way you can see deck rankings as well as user rankings."

or this (by Gondorian):

"How about win-rate per hero? Or just number of wins per hero? Should be simple to add and give reasonable value."

although in my opinion it would be much better if it showed statistic of won, draw and lost matches AND win rate percentage just like it shows the global player statistics now in the menu with the cup.

If these were implemented it would be splendid as it would give much deeper insight into the meta, at least in hero usage.

And this (by Dvsklown): "Mimic should prioritize the cards in grave. Bring cards to top of grave like arimia does. Obviously putting them back in the correct order once done." +1
    Last edited by LeonTheBarbarian; 11-30-2016 at 09:18 AM. Reason: better layout

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranĝelo View Post
    And maybe a button "Skip to turn X' too.
    That's not possible. All game state at any point is the sum total of the actions that led up to it. So all the actions have to be replayed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    18. Choice to disallow spectating (Stop people from reverse engineering the top players decks, hide 'prototype decks' and competition decks)

31. When connecting to a game, display a randomized fact about ‘Shadow Era’ from a 'pool of facts'

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Add Pick A Card redeem option into the game

--
    in the mean time please add a partial pick a card option (on the website HERE). I have about 100 to redeem but I only want to use some of them now and cannot submit my picks unless I fill all of the blanks
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    MB:
    - LL cards in meltdown;
    - when you click on a hero to watch the game, you will watch the game from that's hero side;
    - "replay" button to rewatch the game;
    - filters in merchant as in deckbuilder;
    - add to filters an option "more/less" to show up cards wz cost X or more/less;
    - silent chat(only watchers can see msges) or disallow chat option in unrated(usefull in tournaments).