Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Improvements Wishlist!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the latest update! I was glad to see many of my suggestions made it into the game so quickly. I've been keeping a close eye on support requests and game reviews to make sure we're fixing the most common problems and requested improvements.

We've made quite good progress since last year's list, and I still have a lot of things to recommend, but now's your chance to have your voice heard! What small features or improvements should we aim to throw in for the next version? Of course the big things like "campaign mode" or "tournaments" take a lot of time, but I'm looking for easier things like "let me sell all my extra cards by clicking 1 button" that I can convince the devs to work on.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sakura `*✲

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    "let me sell all my extra cards by clicking 1 button" that I can convince the devs to work on.
    +1 to this idea

Great to see the new filter system in the deck builder and the ability to name slots!

See my signature "features wish-list" for a list of minor development ideas that were put together by the community.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kickstarter starter rewards!!!!!

From 2013 Kickstarter I'm waiting yet:

Digital art book "The Art of Shadow Era".*

Custom card sleeves!!!
    " Backers at the $90 and up levels will get to submit their own custom card sleeves to use in the game."

Alternate artwork
    “And now for some more exclusive stuff! Now that we met the $70k funded level, all backers will get 20 alternate art cards, from any previous set, determined by popular vote. Maybe you want a more overpowered Firesnake, or maybe you would prefer to see Jasmine from a different angle? It's up to the backers to pick which cards our top artists will recreate! These cards will be exclusive, meaning they won't be found in booster packs or for sale in the merchant."

And remember to Kyle this page please :
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...am/description
    IGN: 17 indastria
    Telegram contact: @indastria

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is there any chance we can get embers (SC for videos) on Kindle Fire devices? Could use the extra SC.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    a simple sugestion by my side is: DOnt erase ALL deck when i change hero.

For example: I have a normal darkclaw, and i got a FOIL one, i want to change, but when i click on normal darckclaw of my deck, it erase all deck, and i must to make all deck again, will be mutch more easy if we have the option of just change the hero for the same (FOIL or ANOTHER ART).

Ofc the most important are the big modifications and the improvement of the game, but this is a good idea, even a little one.
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP LORD WANE View Post
    a simple sugestion by my side is: DOnt erase ALL deck when i change hero.

For example: I have a normal darkclaw, and i got a FOIL one, i want to change, but when i click on normal darckclaw of my deck, it erase all deck, and i must to make all deck again, will be mutch more easy if we have the option of just change the hero for the same (FOIL or ANOTHER ART).

Ofc the most important are the big modifications and the improvement of the game, but this is a good idea, even a little one.
    In previous versions you could show unusable cards and drag and drop foil hero and your deck stayed the same (even if you changed hero I think). Haven't tested it in 3.16 but it should still work
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    In previous versions you could show unusable cards and drag and drop foil hero and your deck stayed the same (even if you changed hero I think). Haven't tested it in 3.16 but it should still work
    Yes, It does work--as long as you drag from the pool to the deck, but not vice versa.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    check box option to have foil and non foils of same to count towards 4 count to sell extras

check box option in deck builder to always use foils first if i choose nonfoil or auto add if i acquire a foil later

merchant wishlist. i can select a card(s) in merchant to add to my wishlist. when these cards become available receive a notification. of course this doesn't mean i'll get it but increases my odds if i'm fast enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I want to emphasise small old suggestion: Make visible your hand when you replay your own games! This is crucial for learning from mistakes. Give us option to rew those videos back and forward will be exelent !!! Thanks
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !