Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Will anything ever be done to help out Hero Logan?

Will anything ever be done to help this guy out or is he just done forever?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    did you see the new warrior cards? All of these seem they would have some synergy with Logan.

War Cry - 2cc Warrior Support Ability - Duration 3. When your hero deals combat damage on your turn, draw a card.

Battle Charge - 2cc Warrior Support Ability - Duration 3. 0: Your hero takes 1 damage, and your weapons have +2 attack while in combat with allies until the end of the turn.

Flurry of Blows - 2cc Warrior Ability - Up to 3 different target allies take 1 damage (or 2 damage if you control a weapon or armor).

Braxnorian Weaponsmith - 3cc Warrior Ally - 2sword/4HP - When Braxnorian Weaponsmith is summoned, you may seek a weapon with cost 4 or less.

Yari Plunderer - 4cc Warrior Ally - Yari - 3sword/5HP - When Yari Plunderer is summoned while you don't control a weapon, target weapon in a graveyard is returned to play under your control with 1 durability.

Also 3.16 change to Helm of Saymeht brings back weapons which is useful for Logan too.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, apparently the next film will be the last one he's in. He'll likely be recasted for the X-Men franchise reboot, though.

/troll

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I didnt actually, ill go find the post

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    war cry and killing spree will be a very good combo for logan. but war cry will be very popular with amber also.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is there a release date?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think he needs a hat, not a big hat , but something classy, that's says, "Hey, I'm coming to kill you!" But in a crisp , professional way.
    Definitely a Bowler.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice one kip. Actually thought it was delay of game for a second.
    Those cards yall post saying how they help Logan doesn't really do much to evelate him to playable levels. They have to watch what they print as if it can make him decent then imagine what it would do for Amber. She'll be broken if he's good. Lol. But really. His ability is just bad. Then he suffers from being a warrior with their disadvantages built in. So no, not unless they make some weapons that are shadow only will him and his brothern ever be any good. Yes I know Ter is the best if the 3 shadow warriors but even he doesn't see much play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Could be better than fire snake version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cmon its damn easy to make him T1. He only needs good weapon with attack bonus per kill (will not work for amber).
    What about this:
    Logans weapon (Dont care about names) 3cc
    Attack 0
    Durability 3
    When Logans weapon kills an ally it gets +1 attack. When you play an ally, Logans weapon gets +1 durability.

If you play allyed Logan, this weapon can be almost infinite self buffing weapon.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bezerkers ax does much the same already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24