Hello, this is a deck idea I've been working with recently and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it up, but it's got some things going for it.

Hero: Moonstalker

Allies (25):
Rotling (x4)
Plightbred Runt (x4)
Rapacious Vermin (x2)
Voracious Arachnid (x4)
Brimstone Devourer (x4)
Eternal Troll (x3)
Falseblood Cultist (x4)

Abilities (16):
Now You're Mine (x4)
Sacrificial Lamb (x3)
Blood Moon (x4)
Shadow Font (x4)

Total: 40 + Hero = 41

Thoughts:
It's a pretty simple and self explanatory deck: get out arachnids and maybe rotlings to start doing some damage, use NYM to clear the board and then sacrifice runts with false blood to boost everyone up. Eternal trolls are nice because they pick up the runt boost, as well as have great synergy with Sacrificial Lamb + arachnid. I tend to only use 1 or 2 blood moons in a game, because I have lamb and false blood for better draw under stealth, however I need 4 if I want to get an early blood moon. After you've managed to get a solid board presence, it's generally best to spam stealth + shadow fonts until you win. I usually don't use them, but vermins come in handy to combat crippling blows and annoying weapons/armors.

Threats:
Because this deck is sort of slow to start out, and can't really recover if you lose crucial allies, it's very hard to win vs priests and mages. Tidal waves and novas clear the board, and while discarding runts will put brimstone devourer and arachnid out of nova range, they're then easily picked off by a lightning strike or something next turn. Voice of winter is also just an automatic loss if they don't have 2 other items for vermin to work with.

Interests:
If I could somehow work in a Warped Desert Location and possibly a splicing crown, I think I could fix a few of my problems, however it's very difficult to figure out how to work these things in because of the limited space and draw power with wulven decks.

Please let me know what you think!