Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Kiruth Devotee vs other 2cc allies

Curious, the Devotee seems the most complicated 2cc out of the whole LL set.
    Is this intentional?
    I have used him in a deck to see how useful he is, the 3cc cost of his ability makes it tough. Sure he gets back an ally on either side but without abilities.
    He seems very techy.
    Out of all the LL 2cc allies, he and the Sword Gobbler are less simple unlike the other ones.
    Speaking of Sword Gobbler, he seems weaker than his counterpart, Vigilant Wisp even with the change that got to using SE for its ability. Useful later in a match but early, not many play low cost weapons.
    There are times I'll make up words and slip them into conversations just to see if anyone is actually protempifying to what I'm saying. - I'm not normal

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storknest View Post
    Curious, the Devotee seems the most complicated 2cc out of the whole LL set.
    Is this intentional?
    If you're asking for the designer's perspective on this, then I don't think it's about intentionally being complicated but just that we don't believe all low-cost cards should be very simple.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Have you used sword gobler with Logan? Or even Praxis? Dagger of fate and putting spear are more than useful. Especially pitying spear. Also Barbie with weevil tipped crossbow. It's very easy to make sword gobler a 3/3 while controlling the board.

Anyways, kiruth devotee doesn't seem that complicated. He's really useful though, and is always a high priority target for the opponent. I've had my Keith devotee take a fireball, when I had a shadow knight also on the field. I guess that wasn't the point you were getting at though...
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox