Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But theoretically shouldn't it be possible to target your weapon but it will not gain anything?
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think there is a bug in the interaction of Thunderstrike Construct and ally with Stoneskin.

Game reference:
    BP Holy Punisher (Zhanna) vs Watchme (Gravebone)
    At my T17, I play two Construct on his Forgotten Horror bearing a Stoneskin. The first Construct did reduce Horror's HP by 2, but the second didn't. I believe there is a bug in the first interaction since that shouldn't reduce the HP by 2. I assume it has to do with the second part of the ability, as being my first ally I couldn't activate it. But I activated the second part when I summoned my 2nd Construct.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Spirit Shuriken is crashing the A.I. consistently on iOS and my iPhone.
    Last edited by zookeepre; 06-26-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jericho Forgiveness bug

Draxxen5 (Jericho) vs. Jojijo1 (Darkclaw)

Quick Reference:
    -Turn two Forgiveness gave me my bottom resource card and restored one of my resources (from 0/2 to 1/2 upon resolution of the spell). Shadow energy increased by one
    -Turn three Forgiveness gave me my bottom resource card and restored no resources (from 1/3 to 1/3). Shadow energy increased by one
    -Turn nine Forgiveness did not return my bottom resource card, nor did it restore resources. Shadow energy increased by one.
    -Turn thirteen Forgiveness returned my bottom resource card (Incense of Attonement), but did not restore resources. Shadow energy increased by one.

Th non-returning resource card has happened in multiple matches (I will provide other games as I locate them), but always seems to happen on the third or fourth Forgiveness. The lack of restored resource seems to happen on every non-zero amount of available resources.
    Last edited by Draxxen5; 07-20-2017 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Typo

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxxen5 View Post
    Jericho Forgiveness bug

Draxxen5 (Jericho) vs. Jojijo1 (Darkclaw)

Quick Reference:
    -Turn two Forgiveness gave me my bottom resource card and restored one of my resources (from 0/2 to 1/2 upon resolution of the spell). Shadow energy increased by one
    -Turn three Forgiveness gave me my bottom resource card and restored no resources (from 1/3 to 1/3). Shadow energy increased by one
    -Turn nine Forgiveness did not return my bottom resource card, nor did it restore resources. Shadow energy increased by one.
    -Turn thirteen Forgiveness returned my bottom resource card (Incense of Attonement), but did not restore resources. Shadow energy increased by one.

Th non-returning resource card has happened in multiple matches (I will provide other games as I locate them), but always seems to happen on the third or fourth Forgiveness. The lack of restored resource seems to happen on every non-zero amount of available resources.
    Hi. This is not a bug but appears as though it is because the rule governing what happens when you get a dummy card / resource into your hand (i.e. one that was created out of nothing to be a resource on a pile, where Cards = Resources) is not written in the rulebook yet. The special rule is that if you get one into your hand then it immediately vanishes - you can only have real cards in your hand and not dummy ones. Sorry for the confusion. We will be working on the newly updated rulebook when we've brought a new dev team together.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    there is a bug with artyle pass it does not stop soul armor from attacking the hero the turn it was played.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    there is a bug with artyle pass it does not stop soul armor from attacking the hero the turn it was played.
    I'll check it out. This is an older thread though, please post any bugs you find here.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Card Bug List - 3.16

deleted not a bug
    Last edited by Buqs; 09-06-2017 at 01:18 AM.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!