Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: v3.1600

  1. #31
    Member bonjovi3223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    85
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    The text size & text box size in 3.1604 is really small. The previous version was better but I suggest it be made slightly bigger then the previous version. This issue really affects mobile users.

    The win percentage ratio & the win-lost-draw statistics have disappeared in 3.1604.

    I am not sure if 3.1604 is the final version, but if not, I hope these things could be considered. Ty

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hi
    Android app does not install and why 75 megs to 200 +

  3. #33
    The Creator Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,254
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Android v3.16050 has been submitted to the Google Play Store and is also available here.
    Updates for iOS and PC/Mac will also be coming soon.

    This update fixes the problem playing with non-english languages, and also makes chat notifications during a game semi-transparent so that it does not obstruct the board view as much.

    Note: win percentages are for the current version only, so you need to play rated v3.16 games to see it

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Thank you for the update!

    Question on offline mode - what's the benefit besides slightly faster gameplay / reduced card image loading time?
    I would expect to be able to play against AI offline but I can't load World offline.

  5. #35
    Member bonjovi3223's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    85
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maika View Post
    Thank you for the update!

    Question on offline mode - what's the benefit besides slightly faster gameplay / reduced card image loading time?
    I would expect to be able to play against AI offline but I can't load World offline.
    Press the button on the bottom right corner, select play offline & it will take you to world map.

    I would like to add a qn here:
    Is there any specific reason why there is no gold reward from AI in offline play?

    Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,050
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DocXTC View Post
    Hi
    Android app does not install and why 75 megs to 200 +
    All the card images are now included with the app again. The total space used by playing Shadow Era should still be the same, but now you can grab everything in one go (ideally over Wi-Fi) and then have much lower data usage when playing - and we could bring back offline mode.

  7. #37
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,050
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Press the button on the bottom right corner, select play offline & it will take you to world map.

    I would like to add a qn here:
    Is there any specific reason why there is no gold reward from AI in offline play?

    Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk
    Your gold and XP has to be tracked on the server, and updated after each game.

  8. #38
    Senior Member ShrapnelFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Australia (GMT+11)
    Posts
    621
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Lot's of excellent features in this release

    Huge thanks to the Wulven crew for making this amazing game even better!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •