Nov 14, 2016

NEW FEATURES
    - Better starter decks for all CotC heroes
    - Offline mode is now available
    - New GUI buttons during a match
    - New Merchant GUI
    - New Deck Builder GUI
    - Improved Deck Builder filters such as type, name search, cost etc
    - Easily add/remove multiples of cards to/from your deck by using the buttons instead of dragging
    - Added named save slots, with a 4th slot now available
    - Configurable options for custom multiplayer games, such as mulligans and chess clocks
    - All card resources are now bundled with the game

BALANCE CHANGES
    Wulven Tactician - Ability changed to "While every ally you control is a Wulven ally and you control no weapons or armor, opposing abilities and items cost 1 additional resource to summon." (from "While every ally you control is a Wulven ally, opposing abilities and items cost 1 additional resource to summon.").

Hunter’s Gambit - Cost increased to 3cc (from 2cc). Ability changed to "Attach to target opposing ally. That ally has -2 health. When Hunter's Gambit is destroyed, draw 2 cards." (from "Attach to target opposing ally. That ally has -1 health. When Hunter's Gambit is destroyed, draw 2 cards.").

Confluence of Fate - Cost increased to 4cc (from 3cc).

Gold-Laced Shield - Defence value reduced to 1 (from 2). Durability increased to 4 (from 3).

Helm of Saymeht - Durability reduced to 3 (from 4). Ability changed to "1D: Target weapon in your graveyard with cost 4 or less is returned to play with 2 durability." (from "1D: Target weapon in your graveyard with cost 4 or less is returned to play with 1 durability.").

Sword of Might - Durability increased to 4 (from 3).

Spirit Shuriken - Ability changed to "1SE: If there are at least 3 opposing allies in play, target opposing ally is killed and Spirit Shuriken loses 1 durability." (from "1SE: If there are at least 3 opposing allies in play, target opposing ally is killed.").

Vigilant Wisp - Health increased to 5HP (from 4HP). Activation cost changed to 2SE (from 2cc).

General of Unaxio - Cost reduced to 5cc (from 6cc). Ability changed to "When General of Unaxio is summoned, you may seek an attachment that can't attach to a hero." (from "While you control a Templar ally, General of Unaxio costs 1 less resource to summon. When General of Unaxio is summoned, you may seek an attachment.").

Aldmor Scout - Health increased to 4HP (from 3HP). Activation cost increased to 2SE (from 1SE).

BUG FIXES
    [SE-1037] - Thoughtful Investment is not updating available resources immediately after triggering
    [SE-1039] - Regeneration can't be summoned if hero has full health
    [SE-1041] - Wulven Savage is sometimes not reducing all combat damage to 0
    [SE-1042] - Twisted Familiar is damaging an ally in the graveyard and that ally stays damaged

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    not available in Apple Apps store (yet) so I'm guessing not being released on all platforms at same time?

I cant wait to see new stuff
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    PC version bugs:
    When you have 2 slots unlocked and want to save deck with name in 2nd slot it asks you to unlock for 25se -K: fixed in v3.1601
    Playing vs AI I got dc image twice although I was connected
    Sleeves and Mats are missing -K: fixed in v3.1601

Not bug but wtf:
    Filtering sort by release and then by cost, can you revert this? -K: fixed in v3.1601
    Last edited by Shadow Era; 11-14-2016 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Updated with fixes
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Having some issues with the deck builder (windows).

1. When I try to save in the 3rd slot, (a slot that has already been unlocked), I get a message asking if I want to unlock it for 50 sc.
    2. For some heroes but not all, when I open up decks I keep getting a message saying that there are cards missing. But when I resave the deck, the message goes away. Only reason why I am reporting this one, though, is because the previously mentioned issue is preventing me from saving in the 3rd slot

-K: fixed in v3.1601
    Last edited by Shadow Era; 11-14-2016 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Updated for fixes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Having some issues with the deck builder (windows).

2. For some heroes but not all, when I open up decks I keep getting a message saying that there are cards missing. But when I resave the deck, the message goes away. Only reason why I am reporting this one, though, is because the previously mentioned issue is preventing me from saving in the 3rd slot
    That's the mats and sleeves missing
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post

Not bug but wtf:
    Filtering sort by release and then by cost, can you revert this?
    I agree with this. Also, the search should be for "All Text" in my opinion, rather than just the name. (like Gondo's deck builder)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    That's the mats and sleeves missing
    ah.. you're right. Hey! Where did they go??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And also windows started asking permission to run it
    A1 - Evolution in Theory

How to join A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the bug reports! We have temporarily taken 3.16 down, and the PC/Mac launcher will revert you back to 3.15 until these issues are fixed in a few hours.
    I apologize for these problems, I will make sure to test things better in the future before I rush it out!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I will make sure to test things better in the future before I rush it out!
    A little passive aggressive lol but thanks